• Ask
  • myTake

What does charming mean to a guy?

besides the actual definition of course..."pleasing, delightful"What makes a girl charming in a real guy's perspective?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• funny I've never thought to apply that term to a girl, I've always heard it being used to describe a guy. when I think of charming it's qualities/characteristics that a guy demonstrates to a girl to show that he cares for her/respects her. I guess a girl can be charming if she does things to show she cares. if I've already demonstrated my interest in a girl, game playing will not "make me want her more" it only kills the attraction until its gone. so if you feel the same way, be the one to initiate conversations with him sometimes. if in the odd chance he seems mad or upset about something, then ask him if he's OK (I say odd chance because normally he won't let you see). I really respect a girl who is honest about where she comes from, and it makes the attraction skyrocket instead of idling it with game playing. hope this helped

• Haha good answer but where did the game playing comment come from?! lol it's a good side comment but I just thought it was kinda random.

• Show Older
    • No problem! I'm a nice girl! lol good luck!

• Lol good luck to you as well

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!