• Ask
  • myTake

Why do men act crazy?

I went to the store one morning me and my son and a guy walk in I look at him and he look at me and he keep walking so now I am in line getting ready to pay for my things and he standing behind me and he did not say any thing so I walk out the store and when I was getting in my car I saw him staring at me he was standing by his car so I said whatever and left so I notice him in the car behind me but when I turn on my street I did not see him behind me,he was parked on my street , then ask me if he can have my number and I said no and he still sat there for 4min after I said no. why do men do sh*t like this? this in not the first time this happen to me the first time was in 1998

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• crazy in love ! lolall joking aside, it seems he was very much interested in you.think back to high school where that guy you see around campus kinda slyly looks at you from afarand secretly has a crush on you.well, same situation.it was a little creepy for him to follow you to your home,but all he wanted was to talk to you and get your number and possibly go on a date.if this isn't the first time this has happen,then you must catch a lot of guys' attention ;D

• I have a lot of guys that stare a lot and some times they say hi and sometime they just stare and I don't know why

• Like I said about oh-boy at the store,the others are the same.they find you attractive.