How do I get him to leave me alone?

Me and my ex have split up 5 times now, every time I've gone back to him, but this time I didn't and I have a new boyfriend. Although now my ex won't leave me alone, he's constantly sending me texts like "I miss you, I still love you please come back to me" and no matter how many times I say no he never gives up trying. I've tried everything, and now I don't know what to do. :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's that classic scenario of pretty much wanting what you can't have. It happens a lot with people who are immature for the most part and don't really know what love is. When he has you he thinks it's not that great and when he's not he wants you. No matter what though you shouldn't go back to him. Even if it seems hard or anything you really really shouldn't go back to that because he'll hurt you again.If he keeps texting/calling you then you can probably block his number. I know verizon does, check out your phone carrier's website and go to your account. If he tries to find you a lot then that's seriously messed up and you should tell your parents. But if he tries to talk to you then just ignore him, no matter what he says. Don't answer texts, calls, whatever it is. That's the best way to get him to leave you alone.

• Thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• What a needy, disrespectful, ... note that I didn't say `jerk.'Change your phone number? Report him to the phone company for harassment?

• I don't want to change my number, but I'm thinking about reporting him, its just some days are worse then others...

What Girls Said 2

• You should simply just start ignoring his messages. The same thing is happening to me and I have not sent him any msgs back and 8 msgs later...he finally left me alone. When you start msging him...even if it is to tell him to leave you alone...he will think aaahh "at least she's still talking to me". It shows you care a bit about him and he isn't that insignificant. So just...ignore. :) xo

• Thankyou! :) I hope it does work...I'm just worried in case he does something stupid...

• ignore him he will give up eventually, you have to ignore him no matter what.

• Thankyou! I do hope it will work..