How do I get him to leave me alone?

Me and my ex have split up 5 times now, every time I've gone back to him, but this time I didn't and I have a new boyfriend. Although now my ex won't leave me alone, he's constantly sending me texts like "I miss you, I still love you please come back to me" and no matter how many times I say no he... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that classic scenario of pretty much wanting what you can't have. It happens a lot with people who are immature for the most part and don't really know what love is. When he has you he thinks it's not that great and when he's not he wants you. No matter what though you shouldn't go back to him. Even if it seems hard or anything you really really shouldn't go back to that because he'll hurt you again.

If he keeps texting/calling you then you can probably block his number. I know verizon does, check out your phone carrier's website and go to your account. If he tries to find you a lot then that's seriously messed up and you should tell your parents. But if he tries to talk to you then just ignore him, no matter what he says. Don't answer texts, calls, whatever it is. That's the best way to get him to leave you alone.

• Thank you :)