What does it mean when a guy pats a girl's ass?

well this guy pat my ass after he hugged me and kissed me on my forehead one night. I don't know what it means. does it mean he likes me or he wants something else? I felt like it was a flirtatious gesture but some of my friends think that he wanted something else.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think he wants you sexually or maybe he fells verry comfortable around you that he likes to touch all over your body(in affection). but that is definitely a sexual gesture. anyway, I'm almost 100 percent sure he wants to have sex with you.

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with Mr PHYSICALSPECIMEN, maybe he feel comfortable with you, he want you in a relationship, he love you so much,.but,.when he pat a girl's ass it will be an other thing,.maybe it's sexual

• Well It depends on the guy.When I do it means I want her as in a relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• it means he wants you sexually - and maybe a slight chance he wants you real bad - sexually that is - nothing else! (I think)

• I'm sure it was friendly but it's a sexual gesture in my opinion. Maybe he likes you and would like something else if you wanted it too.