• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy writes <3 in a text 2 days after meeting you?

I'm a first year college student and I recently walked up to a guy with my roomie and started talking to him randomly because we were bored and we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats odd, I've never heard of guys texting that little heart thing but he clearly likes you but telling you that he doesn't want you to get hurt but I would be careful with older guys I would recommend taking it slow because older guys do have more experience and you don't want to get taken advantage of especially with alcohol involved... but on a lighter note it sounds like he likes you! and dating older guys is fun!

What Guys Said 3

• It means he likes you. Keep hanging out with him and see how it goes. And be careful drinking at a guys apartment when he isn't even drinking with you. Go for it, but keep your head about you.

• Probably it doesn't mean anything... he's just being gentle/caring, but well.. actually being gentle and caring means something, so yea.. maybe he's trying to get into your pants or maybe he's just a nice guy, it's up to you to find out.

• It probably means he's trying to sleep with you. Or he's a really nice guy. I guess you would have to know him more.

What Girls Said 1