• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if a guy smiles at a girl?

There's this guy I likes in my school I liked him we didn't know each other , I used to look at him quite a bit there was only like 6 weeks left of... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• it could mean anything but more than likely it doesn't mean he likes you I mean it could but I hate to say I don't think it does.

• I hate to burst your bubble but...if a guy smiles at you, it doesn't mean he's into. If he's anything like me...when a guy likes me and looks at me, I'll look back, not because I like him but because I'm curious. And if someone is staring at me, I feel it and I automatically look in that direction. But I don't like him...just to make that clear. Now, I also smile because it's funny. It's funny when someone is that into you yet so afraid to talk to you. And of course I tell my friends so they look at him to and share in the joke.