What does it mean if a guy smiles at a girl?

There's this guy I likes in my school I liked him we didn't know each other , I used to look at him quite a bit there was only like 6 weeks left of school and he'd look back. Then after a while sometimes he would smile at me like we were both eating a sandwich but were in our groups and we were both looking at each other he was smiling a bit. His friends used to look at me a lot when they see me look at him when he wasn't looking. Then when he was finished school for good he came back to clear out his locker he saw me and smiled. I think he did like me He did smile at me other times but he didn't always smile. He "accidentally" bumped into me a few time too

But now he's left I'll never see him again. I added him on facebook though gonna try and talk to him there.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• it could mean anything but more than likely it doesn't mean he likes you I mean it could but I hate to say I don't think it does.

• I hate to burst your bubble but...

if a guy smiles at you, it doesn't mean he's into. If he's anything like me...when a guy likes me and looks at me, I'll look back, not because I like him but because I'm curious. And if someone is staring at me, I feel it and I automatically look in that direction. But I don't like him...just to make that clear. Now, I also smile because it's funny. It's funny when someone is that into you yet so afraid to talk to you. And of course I tell my friends so they look at him to and share in the joke.