• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like guys with wide square shaped faces?

Do girls like guys with wide square shaped faces? Like Colin Farrell, Brad Pitt, Gerard Butler etc.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 14

• Hot! I love it- Colin Farell though..not my type. Gerard Butler is F'n sexy though.

• Seriously?you don't think Colin is handsome?:-)He is one of the handsome AND sexiest man imo!haha

• Eh he's alright. I like more scruffy guys like Gerard :P Johnny Depp, and my 2 faves Jared Leto and James Franco. now that, is my type :D lol.

• yes...by the way, great choice of example...hahaha

• one word: JAWPORN

• ??

• Lol

• Yes! Is that a trick question? :)

• All faces are cool.

• I don't go for looks.. I really care about personality.hopeless romantics..sweet... kind.. loyal.. honest.. and drug free is a plusxoxoLexus

• Agreed!

• That's a lie and you know it. Cause if it was like that, we and by we I mean "shy boys" should have a girlfriend or even a girl to like us. I've been like that for many years but no girl approached me, but when you're a badass hypocrite girls seem to like you.Don't know.. maybe it's nature.. making us, humans idiots.

• Okay.. I don't have to lie. what the f*** would I get out of lying?you are obviously not shy, because if you where you wouldn't be nagging about what I go for.. you don't know me. period.this site is for questions not so you can bitch about not getting girls to approach you.block your self. xoxo Lexus

• Colin Farrell and Gerard Butler in my opinion are gorgeous! not Brad pit though. x

• I like guys that have square shaped kinda oval shaped faces. I don't like long faces though.

• As long as they hav the hair to make it look sexyr

• YES!Although not Brad,honestly,he isn't really attractive and he's overrated.

• hot!

• YES! Its very masculine...

• yes if he's fine as hell like adam rodriguez link his face would count as square shaped right?

• Yeah, his is very square shaped.

What Guys Said 3

• Sigh, what is the point in this question? Considering the three celebrities you mentioned are in the top 100 hottest male celebrities of all time AND the fact that it's common knowledge that these guys are considered attractive, can't you reach the conclusion that most women find such men attractive.

• Questions like these are what make me hate this site.

• I agree lol, I was going to write this but you beat me to it lol. Surprised to see that Brad Pitt wasn't much favored.

• No girls aren't attracted to Brad Pitt, Colin Farrell, or Gerard Butler, at all. They're ugly losers.

• derp