• Ask
  • myTake

Why did she ignore me, why is she acting so cold towards me?

When I met her I got all the signs that she got me and now she is acting really cold? towards me? I don't remember saying anything bad to her, I was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She either heard a rumour about you and believed it, or is doing a really bad job of playing hard to get. Chase her a bit, keep talking to her and attempting to make conversation. If she still shuts you down and starts acting even more cool towards you just take it as she's not interested. But if she keeps giving little shy smiles and switching from cool, to shy then she's playing hard to get.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't like you

• I don't know, she doesn't look like the bitchy type, and actually once when she was talking to guy mentioned above, she asked me to wait for her. So I don't know if she wanted to tell me to get away from her, don't you think she will be nice about it?.

• No. I don't mean that she dislikes you. I just mean that she isn't interested in you romantically.

What Guys Said 1

What They Said On Facebook