What kind of girls do guys like?

What kind of girls do boys mostly like? All of my ex's left me because of another girl.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. There has to be some sort of good looking in the girl though. I'm not dating a whale or an ugly girl. YOU have to LOOK GOOD no matter what they say. Looking good doesn't mean looking like Jessica Simpson by any means but you have to have some good features. If you have jumbo boobs, good curves, a nice tight ass, nice face or nice eyes your pretty much set. You just need one of those. A kid in my school who is considered a hot guy (I'm not gay so I wouldn't know) is dating a really ugly girl but she has like the biggest boobs I have ever seen and I think that's the reason. So you have to have something going for you.

• He might get a lot of thumbs down for this one, but it's all real talk. guys like pretty girls =/

• I think guy should like girls other than what they look like... girl like guys for more than looks so guys should be the same