Why are pretty girls so stuck up?

They go out with idiots then when decent guy comes along they flip and act like it's such a bad thing that he likes her (and she's probably just as capable of liking him too if she'd come off her high-horse)... No wonder they think actually being liked for real is bad, because they pursue bad relationships!Why are girls so stuck up and shallow for all the wrong things? I know some aren't, but a good chunk are.

Uh oh. 1 star because some girl thinks I have no idea what I'm talking about!
so do girls ever come down off their little "cloud"?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it's called a (b****) shield, since they get approached by so many creeps. They need something to keep away the creeps. Yet at the same time, it's also a double-edged sword. Many times they miss out on a nice guy because of it.

What Girls Said 53

• because people treat them like they are better

• I am a generally honest person..noI haven't come off my cloudwhy?because there are things I'm constantly working on myself and I don't see why a guy who really wants to be with me, won't work on himself to be more attractive to me instead of complaining. tried to be nice about it.that's the fact.i have high standards, not low ones.

• I feel like a lot of girls would say something like that, and would find a guy that yeah, might be good looking at least or outspoken or something, but would actually be settling big time on all other accounts.

• What? Without the aid of a scalpel there is very little that one can do to change their appearance, if anything at all. The multitude of superficial zombies on this site seems to be growing exponentially. Also, wash off the arrogance. Thanks.

• Well, in the defense of those who genuinely don't know what you're talking about, they might not have known it was going to be a bad relationship, started relying on the nice guy for support, and when the nice guy stepped up to say HE was interested she flipped out because she (1) wasn't ready, (2) immediately imagined the same destructive relationship cycle starting all over again, and (3) was afraid that she'd lose her confidante.It's not necessarily a matter of being on a high horse; it's just a matter of fear based on prior experience.

• who are they to judge from past experiences when they have a brand new one right in front of them? you can easily tell if a new guy is like an old ex, if he looks like bad news, he probably is, if he looks like a genuinely great guy, then he probably is.

• Show Older
    • I know, but you'll be okay. Funny thing about life is that regardless of the whirlpool of drama that slaps at us from time to time, if you just remember to keep breathing and putting one foot in front of the other, it all passes and you'll be stronger for it.

• i feel that after all this time, its still there, yet I've grown more and more numb to the emotional pain and such, is it me just moving on, or trying? ...or am I just getting stronger?

• There is the possibility that these girls are actually insecure or are just sick of all the unwanted attention. I guess they can be picky because they have a lot of guys chasing them.Not all pretty girls are stuck-up, and not all pretty girls pursue bad relationships. It seems to be just the ones you talk to.

• Well there's girls that are pretty and girls that think they're the hottest thing since sliced bread, there is a difference. Generally speaking girls need to get their hearts broken by the jerk a few times before they really learn to appreciate the nice guy. Hold in there don't change, it will happen.

• The same reasons good looking guys are stuck up, they can be. When you have so many people who want you, I guess you don't need to be nice to anyone.

• Not all girls do that! Don't generalize! Please! I honestly don't do this and know a lot of other girls that don't either. Some women just take longer to get to this place than others.

• You seem incredibly immature. Grow up and meet the really cool, chill girls who aren't on that cloud and stop tracking and attacking girls who are on a high horse. You're the one looking for those girls, and the cool pretty girls aren't looking at you because you're so obsessed with hating this odd form of women that you think represent them all. Quit being a little b*itch and stop complaining. Life is full of douchey people, and if you keep focussing on the bad, you'll never see the good. Geeze, you can't even handle a little bit of opposition without name calling. You're real smart.

• People tell me that I am pretty and I am not stuck up, but if you want to bash girls, why don't you bash guys? Because honestly it is people in general, guys are actually more shallow than girls are.

• This question holds true not only for girls, but for guys too.When a person is physically attractive, they get a lot of attention. Even if they were decent to begin with, the attention will usually get to their head after a period of time. Now if a guy approaches a girl who has very high self-confidence, is used to getting attention, and he doesn't meet her standards, what do you think will happen? He will get rejected, that's what. Because they're too superficial and shallow. They know they'll get attention from everyone, you're just one more person adding to it. So they don't see you as anyone special, you're just another one of their suck-ups making them even more well-known.People like that live on attention and usually think the world revolves around them...it doesn't, girls like that aren't worth it. You can find girls that are pretty AND decent too, but you are going to have to look.Remember. You don't love someone because they're good-looking. It goes the other way around. The person that you love will be beautiful to you. If you want a decent girl, go give the "average" looking ones a chance...you might be surprised to find that they're actually better than those other bitches.

• Unfortunately, the way guys get over it is often playing the same mind games in his own head. Also, it does seem attractive people in other countries are easier going. In all of my travels, I've found Americans to be to most insecure people in the world in this regard.

• I don't know about the last bit lol, Western societies are influencing other countries too so I don't think it has to do with race, really. Maybe just the way people perceive each other is different, can't really say. I'm Canadian and most of my bfs were Asian and they were pretty decent as far as I'm concerned lol

• Um, guys are the same way. Perhaps they go out with idiots because they feel as though that's only what they deserve.

• why would anyone feel like they deserve an idiot? I mean, everyone has their insecurities, and I know I do, but I still feel I deserve the best.

• Because sometimes those girls who are stuck up and have had history with bad guys and have done things they are not proud of, tend to not like themselves and have low self esteems. They don't feel like they are good enough for a great guy. I knew a girl who went through guys left and right, all of which were complete a-holes. She ended up turning down a really great guy because she felt he deserved better then her.

• oh I guess I can maybe see that, but still.

• one thing, they are insecure about themselves. they have looks and it has become so important tot hem that they forgot about their personalities and how to behave like a normal person. they insecure about their inabilities and since looks have become so important to them they only care for the most good lookng guy who is the biggest jerk of them all, apparently jerks are more exciting to hangout with and require the girls to think very hard about them etc...

• go out with ugly chicks. they have better personalities and you'll find once someone actually treats them as a human instead of a potted plant, they actually become pretty because they have someone they want to impress, and work hard for. they'll have a little more confidence in themselves.then you'll be the guy with the 'cool' girlfriend that all the guy wants. you know, the cutie who plays video games or knows how to change a car's oil and drive a stick shift, etc.

• I can't see that happening honestly

• sounds like a person problem then, really. you end up liking those "fake", pretty girls for who they aren't then complain about their bad nature, but shun the the ugly or average girl for being "real".kinda sounds like you are a little on the 'stuck up' side, no offense - but if you'd give a girl a chance you'd be surprised at what she could do. I mean it's only fair since you are here asking for "pretty" girls to give a "good" guy a chance. Stop picking "idiot" girls and go for a "good" girl.

• none taken I totally understand your point. I don't think I'm stuck up as much as I know my own worth. I come from a great family, I have strong values and morals and I'm talented at quite a lot of things. I just want the best. I'm actually quite a humble person. I honestly don't act stuck up. maybe I need to better myself to be seen by these girls in someway. but I mean if they just thought about what they were doing ('cause its not hard to see the guys aren't right for them), they'd maybe get it ;)

• Everyone gives the pretty one's attention over the not as pretty or not as confident ones. This results in them thinking they can do whatever they want without anyone judging them in a bad way. They get all cocky and proud because everyone treats them like royalty. It's really the people who worship them that make them treat others like crap. You treat them like they're the only people in the world who matter for too long and they start to believe it.

• some "nice" guys can be really creepy and obsessive. those are the ONLY ones I've ever turned down. I'm not stuck up at all, I have extremely low self-esteem, even though guys tell me I'm pretty all the time.

• Ehh a lot of times that's really not the case. a lot of times a guy just really wants to be with you for the right reasons. and maybe it scares you or something, or you aren't used to that kind of attention. its never usually a guy like that that will wind up breaking your heart that's for sure. a lot of times girls turn down love and haven't a clue. he feels all the emotions, maybe you don't, maybe he believes you're the right girl and it scares him, there's a lot of factors.

• Show Older
    • Lol I wouldn't go that far... occasionally they look a little strange, but a lot of guys just look clean-cut and put together and the girl thinks he's a creep

• You are only seeing what you have met. Girls are all over the place more compatible then that last one. Women being women are just that no more. Be careful dealing with anther so called women it means nothing that she is hot. because she is a female and has a hot toe nail. Really get a clue and move on from that lost clueless thing that talks to you. Find that special one and you will find a trail of trash talking to you with only what pleases them... Don't listen to anther listen to your heart.

• Maybe girls don't like you because you're whiny little bitch and they don't want to put up with you. Chances are you're just not as amazing as you think you are and you give off a bitter vibe. Or maybe you're a creeper. It's not us, it's you, get over it.

• The funny thing is, I'm not like this all the time. I'm just a little frustrated at the moment is all. chill.and if you say I'm a creeper simply because I care about the people around me, then grow up. amazing how many selfish people there are out there anymore.

• Show Older
    • So this girl is overgeneralizing in the other direction, but despite her being as bitter as the OP she has a point. I've been told I give off a certain vibe in some situations, so keep that in mind. Don't try to fill your own insecurities by playing the same game these girls play, only you act like your attitude is so fanastic like they act like their looks are fantastic

• Haha, yeah, now this is funny. And true.

• i think I'm pretty and I wouldn't say I'm stuck up at all and to be honest I don't go for the bad boy I go for the nice shy ones :) it depends on the girl on the inside not the outside.

• yea, not all pretty girls are stuck up.. but yes you are probably right, a lot of them are. It is weird, some girls like the thrill of having to run behind or chase a guy when a good guy is right there wanting to treat them right and with respect... I guess everyone has to go through different things in order to know what they really want in life

• A lot of 'pretty' girls don't get asked out much, because a lot of guys think she's already taken and yadda yadda yadda... when some guy (any guy...) finally does get up the courage to ask her out, she'll probably go for it--- even though in the back of her head she knows she could do better, she hasn't received better and she's upset by it!

• im a very pretty girl and I'm not a stuck up guys always just assume I am because I'm pretty ( I think..lol )... when I talk to them they always say I thought were were a stuck up until I got to talk to you ... or they say I intimidate them ... lol ... but I know some can be... they do come down from their cloud when their looks can't get them out of sh*tty bfs?...lol

• I think the main reason so many girls are like this is because somehow they've gotten it into their heads that 'physically attractive' means 'superior'. And when people believe they're superior to others they begin to treat those they see as 'lesser' appropriately- by debasing them, ignoring them, rejecting them, and asserting their own importance.At the same time it must have something to do with their insecurities- because when you're pretty on the outside and horrid on the inside (and are aware of it) it's impossible not to feel insecure when approached by someone whose personality is obviously more attractive than their own. And when said personality comes in an average-looking body with an average looking face, its easier for 'stuck up girls' to hide behind their outward beauty and dismiss others on the basis that they're simply not pretty enough for them.

• Sad... :/

• Show Older
    • Some do, some don't. I think it all depends on who they ultimately wind up with- both boyfriend/husband wise and friend wise. if the people around them continually reinforce the idea that its personality that counts, then yeah- they've got a good chance of changing. But I've seen bitter old women who never learned soon enough that they needed to change.

• This is true. It's somewhat a fact of life but true. I own a business and hang out with mostly others in the same boat. Some of them tend to rationalize themselves as better because they make more money. I guess that's a guys' tool in his insecurity tool chest.

• It's because girls can be really fricken Stupid..Most the time I think its an Issue with Not knowing what they want.And others its because if they're not an asshole you have to shift through a little more to figure out the guy a bit. Which a lot of girls don't want that. But whatever, if they're not gonna take the time to know you or anything, than don't give a chick the time to even get close enough to walkin' all over you

• I use to model and have many friends who are very attractive. Let me share something, guys treat good looking girls like trophies and it SUCKS! They make us fall in love and then gloat about it to their friends and then drop us cause it makes them look good. SO there are 2 sides to the story.

• the average guy does. not me.

• i don't know any girls who do that unless the guy that likes them is super ugly or something. Girls can be flattered and feel bad for a guy like this. Girls will fall for a decent normal guy, but flat out ugliness, no matter what is something no girl can really overcome.

• I think people are stuck up in general...many males are very stuck up...on the flip side...im a very pretty girl and men will not date me or do anything with me just abuse me...i can't get a boyfriend...i meet guys like you who whine about pretty girls...then they meet nice girls like me and flip out on me and abuse me and ditch me...and won't even treat me with respect or date me...you like most guys are falling for the b8tchy women...like most guys do---they like the nasty mean women who play games...then theyre upset when they get played ...but if you deal with a b*tch that's what you'll get...i guarantee if you met a nice pretty girl you'd probably treat he the same way that pretty girl treated you...that's just how it goes unfortunately... I'm a hot girl who can't meet a guy for the same reason...guys say they want a nice girl...but in reality--if a nice girl comes across they reject her right away...

• not true. a "nice girl" will be rejected if she isn't pretty, or at least found to be attractive. just being honest. it's unfortunate but true, and how guys operate. girls? I don't know what their deal is! lol

• 1+

• Hmm I don't know, I've gone out on dates with guys that I'm not physically attracted to, but those dates didn't go anywhere because we didn't connect, the dates I have gone on with a guy I was really physically attracted to didn't go anywhere either though I felt a connection, he didn't, I haven't been in a relationship ever. Probably because people either see I lack confidence, or I'm not attractive, or they think I'm stuck up.

• Because they think they are better then everybody else and they think that everyone who doesn't look or do anything like them are ugly and all that stuff They also think they need to have hot boyfriend in their group to keep their image up, and then the guys are all up themselves and sleep with other girls or flirts with them to keep their image up its all rele sad because they don't realize that they could have so much more if they didn't just care about how other people look at them

• Those pretty stuck up girls are just attention starved they want all the attention they can get because they are insecure and think if people think there "hot" then they actually are. Strip them down of the designer clothes and all that stuff. They would be like a little lost puppy. SO NOT WORTH IT.

• i feel like a lot of them actually do have substance but they look for the wrong guys or the wrong things in a relationship. and are closed off to the guys that want them for the right reasons. idk. I agree that there are some that are attention starved though, I just wonder why they don't look for the attention in the right places.

• Yeah. I have found women who are considered to be like conventionally pretty are the ones who crave attention - I guess they're so used to easily-manipulated dudes fawning all over them...

• lol awww yeah babay! xD

• Consider your age group. 18 - 24 aren't anyone's best years. They're going off what they see on TV as socially acceptable and trying to figure out who they are. Thing is, they want to jump into relationships without figuring out who they are, which is silly. If you don't know who you are, how do you know what you want? Anyway, just wait a few years. Also you should go hang out at places you enjoy. Chances are you'll find a girl with similar interests there.

• Because deep down they are very insercure and have no clue how to treat someone with respect and kindness due to a superficial immaturity they cling to in the place of a real life. This can be reversed, why have we considered that sort of thing pretty? They show no signs of it. Everyone needs to learn to think for themselves, not based on what some magazine says.

• Your right it's a numbers game not a magazine. It's also about thinking for themselves because in the end you have to except reality and the platter you have handed yourself. But the truth is doesn't matter to hormons, if you talk this way sometimes you talk like this (your adult side) and sometimes well.. (you talk like...) truth has nothing to do with one side of you but both sides of you!

• Show More

What Guys Said 16

• i gave you five stars because this is true. Although I do get the women I like (however I find out I don't like them quickly), I believe this is so because I am truly happy that I'm single. I do notice that women do like idiots, this is mainly because they are idiots themselves in a nice package. I've also noticed that women don't respect a guy for his good qualities, like hard working, loyal or honest. These are women that don't really want to be married or have kids they just want to have fun and say some day they will settle down but someday never comes. see most women are not very intelligent and most people are not very intelligent for that matter. people do like drama, its in our nature, some sort of something that makes them feel like they have something going on in there life. see I derive my mental stimulus from my studies and activities however many people do not think in abstract ways and have no real hobbies so they make relationships hobbies and they get all their kicks from these types of men. how many times have you heard of people being in a long sh*t relationship until they finally wake up. then the drama starts again with another. I wouldn't worry about these girls because by the time the realize what's going on they are nearing 30 and been f***ed so many times its kinda gross. us as men have an upper hand in this. as we get older we gain value to a particular women those that want kids and a husband with good money. we also have the advantage of going younger. studies show that the happiest marriages are between men and women were the man is older by 7 years. I wouldn't worry to much about this man because we live live in a culture that doesn't value the family. since when did staying home and raising kids make become something bad. now we send kids to day care and I'm not for that. though I am all for equal rights and do want my girl to stay home and raise the babies if she makes more money them me I would gladly do it, I'm a loyal family first kinda guy. duty, honor, country that's how I live my life. see many women don't want this. they were sold the lie of believing that women can act like men and be happy. although studies have shown that women are now less happy then in previous generations. see I work hard and I can't give large amounts of my time to women. however the women you describe need that attention that a man with goals and drive just can't give her. sometimes I'm busy all week and all weekend I don't expect a women who does not have the same going on in her life to understand that learning how to derive chemistry identities using multivariable calculus doing research on nerve cells is hard and time consuming and if I'm going to be her life its ain't me babe. these are the women you are talking about. do you really want them. let them do there thing man just be a good guy make your money and go younger that's my advice to you because a good women from a good home will see you for your good qualities.

• I'm not reading the whole thing, but there is one good point that the OP is guilty of as are many guys... these girls sometimes date idiots because they too are idiots. It's not them lowering their standards. It's that YOU as the guy think they're not "idiots" because they're hot. Why? Because we see attractive people as better. They're not. But it's your fault for assuming they're such a great person before getting to know them beyond their looks.

• Because that decent guy doesn't realize that girls want guys to be superior to them and not equal. That's because people are still stuck with the goddamn age of the ancients, and all they revolve around is "masculinity and femininity" and can't get over these retarded concepts which make us all unequal.The decent guy cares too much for others, this causes fear to develop and girls are like fear-detectors. If they detect fear, they immediately either sympathize with you and want to help you get out of it or leave you to suffer (which is more likely the case with about 97% of human population). They would either just let you be and never talk to you because you're unworthy, or tell you "I like you as a person but I am incapable of being in love with you and I wouldn't mate with you, ever."And I wonder how you would like it if you had some really annoying, unattractive and ugly girl hanging on you all the time when you're trying to hang out with your friends or would be busy with life and your issues. It's the same thing, you just don't see it.

• Yeah but I'm not an annoying ugly guy, and yes I've been there with annoying ugly girls following you around... it's not fun. I do act a little differently with a girl I like, I tend to talk more than usual and get nervous, but I would honestly think that's natural.

• Show Older
    • Here we go with the pick-up artist routines again. Keep in mind this is American women only. Go to any country where men are viewed as superior and the women don't play like this. China, Japan, Australia, Eastern Europe, many Latin countries...

• Well, we are in the western world though, we must adapt to it. But this clearly shows how all if this is only due to culture. xP

• give them no attention man, hot girls demand attention and when they don't get it they wonder why. Fuck what they think at the end of the day it comes down to personality looks don't last bro.if you give them no attention they jump of that house and wonder 'why the f*** is he ignoring me', but don't totally ignore then either.i also admit not all are the same some are cool girls peace,

• How many girls have you really talked to? I've approached a decent amount of women and I've had 1, maybe 2, be real jerks. Stay out of clubs and off the Las Vegas Strip and you shouldn't have a problem.The girl below has a point about not thinking about how wonderful you are. Yes, I do think a lot of guys who don't date much are decent guys, but don't let it make you bitter. As humans, we all wake up trying to justify to ourselves how good we are. Try to focus on being a nice guy because you do nice things, not because you're not dating.The reality is most girls don't look like a Victoria's Secret model. Focus on girls who have similar interests and a personality you like. Figure out what that is and where to find that girl and then get to work. The right girl will become beautiful to you. I'm not saying date a girl who's a foot shorter than you and weighs just as much, but realize that you'll accept her for who she is if you find someone you really care about.

• xxxmegan sounds like one of the girls you are talking about :)

• I also find it pretty damn funny how some of these women think they are "all that", they are this total hottie and when you look at more of their pictures they end up being not as hot as they think they are. Yeah they are above average but they aren't a 10 rather a 7 an 8 or maybe a 9. There also the ones that constantly have to have their friends everywhere with them and then she wonders and complains why no guy will hit on her. Duh most guys are not going to go up to her and single her out from her friends.

• I totally agree with ya that a lot of single women especially in their early 20's to late 20's early 30's then there are those that never get out of it. But for the majority I think they start to realize that they can't be so damn picky, so shallow because they will get left behind. They then start to freak out when their friends start to get married, start their families and then she sees her friends married and having kids and the single friend is like sh*t I can't be too picky or she'll become the old maid, the cat woman that's constantly pissed off at the world that no wants anything to do with her anymore. Also I think a lot of this generation more of the younger single women don't grow up as fast as men. These younger women always think there is this (constant party life) after college in the "real world", quite a few have superficial fantasy that money just falls off trees, party almost every day and doesn't get reality in the "real world" that everyone has to work and every day not going to be all this hunky dory magical, go out every day, every night and always "fun". Life is not always going to be this hunky dory la la fantasy that so many of these women have a picture of from their Jane Austin novels they read as kids. These type of women need to wake up and get in to reality and realize fantasy versus reality. A lot of these type of women have such a superficial list that they have to get rid of a lot of that list.

• The idiots they go out with are proably the guys that are "seen" to be cool. The girls are actually probably quite sincere deep down but in younger circles, girls want to be noticed and not seen as odd or weird. Their morals are probably to find someone who they can love to death and not have to pretend to 'really' like just so they can fit in.Its always funny to look back at all the HOT HOT girls that I went to school with and whom they ended up with. The majority of them are with plain john type guys, they are not great looking, they do not have superior jobs etc, but they are GREAT GUYS with hearts of gold who truly know how to love a girl and so they are happy.You might also have noticed that many of the guys who got picked on at school for their thick glasses, and technical personalities actually wind up with gorgeoous high profile women who are career minded and successful, they have lost the thick glasses to contact lenses or LASIK and are some of the most attractive guys you ever see. They are wealthy and have plenty of time to go to the gym and look good because some guy who used to be the "Prince" at school is working for his now. Its not irony, its just the way things are. If you spend your time trying to be cool at school and make every effort to be the most popular, then there is every chance that you this will be the absolute summit of your popularity and the rest of your life will be spent trying to figure out at what turning point did you lose that "coolness" and become plain, boring and worse...UNEDUCATED. Sorry to say, when it comes to school - the ones you call dorks are the ones who will win in the end Cest La Vie.

• Very good points. I don't think these girls are that bad, and I don't think many of them are so jerkish, but they are doing what they're doing because, especially to girls, social status is important. If a guy tells his friend his Girlfriend is ugly, the guy would punch him in the face. Girls can't/don't do that. They want to fit in. It's insecurity and that's how it works at a young age...

• because they are used to getting approcahed a million times by average guys they want to feel something different. So she puts up bitch shield to see if you know how to climb over it.

• Because they've had everything handed to them. Treat them like sh*t and they'll fall for you. Just like they fall for those other bad guys.

• Yeah but that's not me. I would never treat such a great woman badly. maybe a decent guy just isn't meant to have a beautiful girlfriend :(

• Show Older
    • I'll add one thing to this. Just continue to seek out the girls YOU think are attractive. Changing up your behavior based on the attractiveness of the girl (in your eyes) is STUPID. Be yourself, but a more confident, more flirtatious, more fun-loving, more honest version of yourself, and you'll be much more attractive to the pretty, smart girls you actually LIKE.

• Some very good points by wilcou. YOU are acting like these same girls. How? By complaning you can't change a bad girl. Only they can changes themselves. You can play their game OR be yourself. You can't change them to like you as you are if they are damaged girls who go for bad guys. If you're so nice, why do you want a girl who isn't nice? And, no, girls (and all humans, for that matter) use emotion to make decisions, then justify with logic. Men are just better suited for that game.

• Only idiots go out with idiots. If there's anything I learned from my experience, it's that for very young girls their appearance often comes at the expense of their intelligence.

• Thus,Hot girls usually grow up accepted by the larger society because they "beautiful" and grow up welcoming by everyone. We tend to accept those look more attractive than those less attractive. Therefore, they don't even have to work hard to attract men. All they have to find are men who make them go wild, crazy, excited, dominated, and busy from the "stupid world".They tend to hate the world because the world says, "No pain no gain". Therefore, hot girls tend to hate studying hard, majoring in science or because analytical or critical thinking is mind brothering for them. Mind pleasing is the answer for them. Finally, some of them know bad boys aren't going to be their future husband so they waste the time with them while you and I work hard and act nice buy for years cramming to create a better future for selves. There we eventually marry these hot girls who are tired of the game of playboys and are "settling" which is why single women (around the age of 30-50 year) are obsessed with the word "settling". But with who? THE NICE MEN! No more bad boy or loser! They end up in the bed of nice men eventually, which is really very sad! At least for me because I'm virgin! lolz Hope, my answer makes sense

• It's because they expect attention. They are so desensitized by the attention that people give them. To some extent, a lot of the stuck broads feel they deserve the best. Some do deserve the best, while other don't deserve anything. It all depends on their personality. If the girl is pretty and is down to earth, that's the only type of pretty girl worth talking to.The ones that are stuck up don't deserve attention.

• The desensitization part is true. I know from experience that it all gets old and they need more. In the end, though, I guess we all deserve what we get. It's not fair, but it's life. Many of these women will change and will end up happy and married. Thinking you'll end up happier in the end isn't true nor helpful.

• I know a few girls like that, the High School Queen types. They have balloon heads because guys have worshiped them for their looks since forever. It doesn't last, because most of them lose those looks though. Not all "pretty" girls are that way though - also, once you realize that girls can be just as big of assholes as guys then it all makes sense.

• Yep, there are plenty of smart girls that are pretty. Just looking on Facebook lately, I can see a lot of girls I went to high school with who are really attractive, but few people ever say it because they were more quiet and didn't hang out in the popular cliques. Guys can be really into status, too, and that's what I suspect is going on here to an extent.

• it's because they can get basically any guy they want so they feel entitled. don't waste your time on a girl who is going to act stuck up towards you or take you for granted. then again you should never be "overly nice" because it's really unnecessary and annoying for anyone, and shows that you're trying to compensate for something. just be yourself and be her companion, not someone that has to take complete care of her

• well I'm not that nice, I only really know like one person who is THAT nice to girls and even to me, its sickening. definitely "hoes before bros" with that dude lol.i also find that the more a girl keeps me guessing, the nicer I will get, so if a girl is playing me and I haven't realized it yet, I start getting closer to being 'too nice' and then things usually get ugly. I just wish girls would take me seriously, because I'm one of few guys that will take them seriously. just treat me like dirt.

• Pretty girls are stuck up because all they do is talk trash all day long. When you walk away they talked trash about you because they act stuck up. It's better to say say you pretty are you single? Then find out who they are. It's all a numbers game until you find her. Don't be attracted to her looks. Girls pretty ones arn't stupid you are. On average.. Well everyone has tried at them... You have to met them at a different level. The question is who is this pretty girl?

• Im just asking as a whole... besides how am I stupid for going after what I find attractive? :/

• Because you're going after what WE perceive as attractive. Thinking a supermodel is attractive isn't what "you think is attractive", it's what you think will make you liked and accepted.