Is it weird that I hate going on dates?

Alot of guys ask me out to like the movies and to dinner and I always tell them no.. Not because I don't like them but because I hate going out.. I'm more of a home body. The only thing is that I would not want to tell them that I would rather go to my place or there's because I wouldn't want them to think that they will be getting a "LUCKY CHARM", if you know what I mean? SO would you think it was weird if you asked someone out and they kept saying they hate public places? And where are some places that we can go?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I hate it too.. I actually have a line of females waiting outside for me to emerge, but unfortunately for them- I hate going on dates.

What Girls Said 1

• No there's nothing wrong with it, everybody different and it's just what you feel comfortable doing, so the next time a guy asks you out just tell him that and I'm sure he'd be fine with it, just make sure he knows he isn't going to get "lucky" and in time you'll feel comfortable going out publicly on dates because you'll feel more content with this person your seeing