If a guy "likes" a girl's facebook status a lot, does it mean he likes her?

If a guy "likes" a girl's facebook status a lot, does it mean he likes her? (as more than a friend)

This question has a poll!

This isn't about me, by the way. I'm trying to figure out if 2 of my friends like each other.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 5

• You're looking into the whole thing far too much. Other potential possibilities as to why someone would "like" a lot of your statuses:* They spends a lot of time on facebook* They agree with you alot* They throw 'likes' around as though they're going out of fashion* They think you're funny* They check your page frequently because you update more often than others* They're easily entertained

• Probably.

• It could mean that, but it could just be that he agrees with you or thinks you're funny

• you could ask him if he likes you

• Non sequitur

What Girls Said 3

• not really I have guys that love my status updates and say so. some are married some are friends naw it's not a good indication sorry

• He could just be agreeing with her. I think you're looking into it too much perhaps. Not that it isn't possible.

• Umm there could be multiple reasons... he could actually agree with what you said...That might be a little too presumtuous...