Men are visual creatures aren't they?

Men in their 30s and 40s are very visual and want a woman with good looks and body. Can someone describe what that means. What is the most desired body type and features that are attractive. Legs, lips, but etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I"m in my early 30's and the main thing I look in a woman now is mental stability, goals in her life, intelligence and decent looks; sure it would be nice to date a super model, but what are the chances of that happening? I will tell you though that for my personal taste, I don't like the heavier women. Now that I'm in my mid early 30's, I have seen how my thin friends have gained a lot of weight, mainly because they are not as active as they used to be; so I stay active, and I want my partner to be the same and not be obese. When I was younger I was more of a visual person, and by that I mean that I would date girls mainly cause they looked nice; however, eventually I realized that a lot of the good looking girls were a bit now as I'm older and wiser, looks aren't everything, but of course, wouldn't go for an obese lady. :) Anyway, to answer the question, I know my friends and I like the thinner women as they get older because if they are already fat in their 30's, chances that they will blow up only get greater as they get older. And by thin we don't mean size 8, but sizes 10, 12 look really sexy.(I hope I have the right sizes) :)

• Mental stability tell me about it . hehe