• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend of 1 year never added me on his facebook, he said that he likes to keep his relationships separate/private and does not like the drama.

My boyfriend of 1 year never added me on his facebook, he said that he likes to keep his relationships separate/private and does not like the drama.... Show More

guys I would love to hear from you too about this situation thank you :)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• He might just b flirting with her.but has no intentions of loving her. I think you should talk to him and tell him how you feel. Tell him that you miss him and you want to spend more time with him. Talk about how you feel,instead of saying your always with the guys,say I miss you and I wanna be with you 2nite,can you skip the guys.He will feel more appreciated. Guys also want space. He is private because he has friends,and he doesn't want you to think anything else,and you go crazy.

• Okay I will do that. I will be seeing him Sunday for dinner. I can see where he might be coming from if he wants to keep me seperate from these girls, I do get a little threatened by other females, but like I said, I'm not going to go crazy lol.Thank You

• Show Older
    • Well there are times when he doesn't want to see me too. I understand where you are coming from, it hurts so bad. I kind of hurt mine too and I think this is why he is acting this way. I overreacted to him not coming over for dinner, cause I was used to him being over everyday, so I packed his shirts he had at my place and asked him why he has been so distant. He told me that he does not want to be commited yet (he wants space). This was a month ago and since then he has been seeing me a lil

• You see you go crazy over the small things.. he wants space..not because he dsnt like you.. its because his feelings are getting rap into you. and he dsnt want to get hurt ,so he pulls away.. I was just like you,going crazy over the small things,n now he's not in my life. so some advice to you is talk about hoe you feel w/o being so angry. appreciate him,cause when he's gone he might not ever come back,n you might really go crazy!