• Ask
  • myTake

Peeing while Dreaming?

Alright so I've heard of this from many people and am curious to see if you have also experienced this. Have you ever had a dream, where in the dream you are peeing then you wake up and realize you actually have peed yourself? I've heard that this is quite common amongst pre-teens and teens.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol that used to happen to me all the time but I think I'm a little more conscious of it now... just take care of business before bed every night that's how I stopped it ;)

What Girls Said 2

• I've had dreams about peeing, but I've never actually peed myself.

• I've done this twice...onetime I dreampt about peeing in the ocean and actually peed myslef and my sleep

Oh... poor you... However it could be even nice while you were peeing... a very hot moment... ft er a while it becomes cold and uncomfortable I guess

• 13d

an the other time?

What Guys Said 1

• lol I've had dreams about peeing or pooping and I've never actually done it in my sleep, but whenever I've had a sexy dream and j***** myself, well, that's a dif story HAHAHA!