I'm not a text whore...

I'm not clingy. I'm not a ditz. I'm not demanding.I'm pretty easy going. And I'm not a text whore. So... what's the problem. Do guys like those things in girls. GUYS. Your opinion.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Physical attraction is the base of everything, approachability is the other.

• I've gone out with this guy a few times... Everything seemed to be going really well, but I feel like lately he's been backing off.. though there isn't really any more backing off before we stop talking to one another... Do guys want girls to text them all the time and what not?

What Guys Said 8

• when choosing a partner it is important to look at what they do have as well as what they dont. like if in addition to the things you said, you were (and I'm not saying you are) ugly, boring, fat and a meth head, I would not want to date you regardless of the fact taht you are not clingy...

• NO we don't nor do we like you.

• yeah there are a lot of girls like that. I really like the girls who are non confrontational, won't answer phone calls so they got to text instead (sarcasm).If I'm dating a girl and upbeat, sweet text here or there is great. It gets my day going. But lots of girls overdue this.

• I wonder how many girls say these things? Not all girls are independent, non-ditsy, not demanding, and easy going. So until I can figure out, I'll keep my guard up :)

• I doubt the second one. The vast majority of girls are ditsy. My first impression is that you're conceited due to the nature of this question.

• I would prefer clingy and text whore.

• Yes I like those things about a woman. Also you better not be any kind of whore.

• I would think guys would love those things in a girl, provided they're looking for something serious.

What Girls Said 5

• yes, all positive qualities

• Just because a guy is backing off of you doesn't mean you need to start texting him all the time or that any of the qualities you mention are involved. A guy who is in to you will accept your level of communication or will at least hint at what he wants. I see you went out with a guy a few times and you felt it was going well. It is unlikely that you would go out with a guy and have it made clearly apparent he was losing interest. Most of us just are not that rude to make it that clear. I have been on dates where I wanted to run away, but I was gracious and friendly because I did not want to make the guy feel bad. However, I did not go out with him again. In some cases the deal breaker date did not happen until 2 or 3 dates out. I know they were surprised. But, that is what dating is for, to get to know someone and figure out whether you would want more with them. Eventually you will meet the right guy and it will all fall in place. Good luck!

• The "Most of us just are not that rude to make it that clear." was referring to the fact that you can go on a date and think it went great and thought the other person enjoyed it and was in to you and be wrong. Just because someone doesn't end up wanting more with you doesn't mean they hated the date or did not have some level of fun with you. I agree about not dragging something out but a lot of people don't know what to say so they just start backing off and hope you figure it out.

• Most of us just are not that rude to make it that clear. I do. I would prefer clarity to anything else, so not to be a hypocrite I give clarity- as nicely as possible, but I don't lie or drag out something that would (possibly )be humiliating to them at some point. That is cruel, I think.You are not not making someone feel bad , by not being clear. She talking about bot bothering guys too much but I think people should be able to communicate with each other, if they are compatible they will.

• I am the same, its just some people have the need to talk to the person they are crushing on all the time.But I don't know maybe he needs you to be a bit more "girly" and show him more intrest (use smiley faces or such when texting him...), but you just have to find the right way...dont be a text whore but don't have it so that he has to take the anisiative every single time.You can´t keep him interested in you if you do not who him interest. So say hi online, text him once in a while and use goddam smiley face´s ;´D (Haha its funny though that guys always say girls like smiley faces but then if a girl doesn't use them while chatting they think something is up ;) )

• in my experience yes...as those are all social accepted as positive things.

• Whats a text whore?

• Oh I see :)well, I say hi if I notice first but if he's not talking I just do wrk, I mean I'm just used to talking while I work, but, I'm not exactly looking for a boyfriend, probably if I was I might be thinking about a little more. But I don't really believe or think guys /girls really deserve different protocol. I mean I guess I have more guy friends than girl friends but I treat them equally. hm In your situation, I guess its good if the guy doesn't like to be text first but some guys are shy:)

• Of course. If he's talking to you and seems interest. talk back(:I'm more talking about if you see him online. you're always saying "hey" or "whats up." all the time. Like with the texting thing? I usually wait for him to text me... I rarely ever text him asking what's up or what he's doing lol. Therefor... I'm not a texting whore (:

• Oh no I don't call. I don't talk on phones I don't like it. I meant 'chatting' like if you guys are talking on the computer. Ex. I talk with friends sometimes,while I'm working online. Well I usually keep communication clear as to what the implications so no one is talking when they don't want to. But if a guy is 'talking' to you it would be very immature & hypocritical for him to turn around & say you're being a chat whore. Anyways, I was just curious how far you meant texting to extend :)

• Show Older