What does it mean when someone say it's tasty?

ok I was singing while my while my teacher was playing the guitar with me...after we practice I said to him "I hate y voice" and then he said to me "that was tasty, very tasty"...lol he kept saying it...like what is he trying to say?...

"I hate my voice" and then he said to me "that was tasty, very tasty"...lol he kept saying it...like what is he trying to say?...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• people don't understand musicians. that was tasty is a compliment saying that was really good. nothing sexual, creepy or weird about it. he was telling you what you were singing was really good and he liked how it sounded. exapmle- after playing on the drumline, if I played a cool lick, someone could say "that lick was tasty bro" and I would say know right? or thanks. take it as a compliment and nothign morehope this helps

• omg thank you :D...best answer :D

• Show Older
    • he is so not a creeper...everyone get over it you just don't understand do you people...and what is with the creep thing...gosh it's like that's all you people know that one word...

• because people jump to conclusions before finding out the whole situation or being informed properly. that's life I guess.

What Guys Said 6

• its a slang term that's just a way of saying "that was nice." it was originally coined by jack black in the movie School of Rock and it just sort of caught on.

• people were saying it wayyy before school of rock haha

• was probably more of a regional thing then

• oh ok

• Drummerdude27 hits the nail on the head. It's a lingo used by musicians (and I think, moreso jazz), that means it was good.

• it means you have a classy style...tasty being short for "tasteful," not over doing your vocal part, just adding a right amount of all the elements...

• He was singing the Kellogs Bran Flake advert to you, "Tasty, Tasty, very very tasty...! link

• UMMM LOL...ARE YOU STUPID YOU'RE IN UNITED KINGDOM...WE DON'T WATCH YOU'RE COUNTRY PROGRAMS AND LISTEN TO OUR MUSIC...WE DON'T LIKE POMMIES NO OFFENSE

• Show Older
    • um mm dude have you forgotten I'm not Australian...so you just made a fool of your self...I'm fro the USA

• As an australian, I should point out that I have never met anyone in Australia who considers Neighbours and Home and Away as anything less than the TV equivalent of exploding colon syndrome. Now you are free to continue on with your socially acceptable racism.

• your so vain you probably think the saying about, you.don't you ?

• honestly I'm not rude or anything and I'm not imagining things but he actually said it to me as a compliment right in front of my face I heard the exact words when I finish practicing singing with him while he play the guitar...after I said I hate my voice and then he said to me that sounds tasty very tasty he kept repeating it...my whole point is who the heck compliments like that?

• a creeper like me lol

• haha that's hilarious :D

• Maybe he was thinking of other things being tasty.

• yer but then that doesn't make sense because... he said it sounded tasty, that was tasty..

• Show Older
    • he said it right in front of my face so I hear the whole words exactly what he said does he want sex or what?...this is creepy

• Maybe if he was from another country (like the difference between U.S. and U.K. for example). Without being there, not sure what is going on. Wish I could have been more help.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol it means he liked it. Sounds odd but could be his way of saying it was tasteful & enjoyable. Don't get creeped out by that. Lol

• I agree with this girl, don't listen to the guys bullsh*t answers lmao. Sure you can't twist it and MAYBE it actually is a sexual advance or whatever... but probably not. Depends HOW he said it. Knowing the words is one thing but KNOWING how he said it is another. Its for you to figure out, but I guess your voice was tasty lol. Its a weird adjective to use, sure, but I can see myself saying that if my mind can't find the right word and just choose something random haha

• I believe he just said that the whole guitar+you singing was tasty. It was good, and it sounded good to him. It flowed well y'know? But who knows, maybe he is a perverted pedophile who wants to taste your cooca

• Your teacher should not be telling you any part of you is tasty, your voice included.

• his not my singing lesson teacher his a teacher but his performing with me...

• creeperrrrr D:

• your name does not match your picture lol...

• Show Older
    • papasmurf needs some luvin. Creepy luvin.. D:

• Beneath the panties are... Another set of panties!

• it means your'e a good singer. he's probably trying to be hip and cool lol