Why do black guys get so upset when a black girl likes a white guy?

This is something I noticed in general anytime I point out a guy who is hot and white to black people my friends are like "oh you like white guys...... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Actually.. I don't. If you don't like black guys...fine lol, because I date white girls all the time lol. Now what does make people mad is that Black Guys MARRY white girls at a much higher rate than White Men marrying Black Girls. Now...I could talk about why I could choose white chicks over black chicks but...that is a whole different debate and it might end up on CNN.

• I'm all for interracial relationships, but this has to be the WORST answer ever.

• Show Older
    • No, don't, I know now that you didn't mean it that way.

• I am a black girl, and I could care less if you only want white girls... I don't associate myself with white wash tho.. I would never go against my own race... you sound ignorant and you have a slave mentality. I bet you won't be accepted by rednecks or predominately white areas. so sweety you sound stupid saying you don't like blacks when you are black fool... Yall can have each other..lol