He treats me like a queen. Does that mean he is really into me?

unsure if he is sincere about it since he has a live at home girlfriend whom he says he's not happy with all the time but we been dating for 3 months now and I made him wait to have sex with me after 2 months. proud of that. before, after, and during the sex, he has always treated me special. Ever... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he's really into you, but, geez, are you going to end up being the live at home girlfriend he gets bored of and decides to play around with other women? I'm astonished at how many girls get themselves into situations like this and think the guy is going to change. If he's doing it to her, he will almost certainly do it to you as well, regardless of how sweet and into you he seems. I'm sorry but I truly believe that. Best of luck either way.

• Yea I know but I'm just enjoyin the moments with him. I'm not trying to steal him away from his girl. I mean, he's not married and I'm just havin fun with him physically and mentally bu I hear what your saying. he even said he's not boyfriend material. so we both know what this is about and are just enjoyin each other until this thing dies. I mean were friendswith benefits and I feel so good with him.

• If you were just friends with benefits then you wouldn't be dating you would jsut be doing each other, lets e honest us girls are never enjoying the moments when we like a guy , we get attached and that's why we get hurt

• Ur right and I started feelin that way with him too and we really did try the friendship thing without the benefits but its like when we get together, its so natural for us to act like we are together because we are still so attracted to each other. I know that I'm puttin myself in a situation to get hurt because I do b wishin he would leave his girl for me and most likely not anytime soon bu I know he will because he said after her, he wants so bad to b single and have fun for a while. So yea, its on me.