Do you worry about whether or not you'll find someone to spend your life with?
- No, I've already found the person I want to spend my life with.22% (16)9% (4)17% (20)Vote
- No, I haven't found them yet, but I'm sure I will.23% (17)23% (10)23% (27)Vote
- Yes, I worry about it; I might find them, I might not.34% (25)41% (18)37% (43)Vote
- I'm certain, or close to it, that I'll never find someone to spend my life with.15% (11)20% (9)17% (20)Vote
- I don't care if I find one person to spend my life with.6% (4)7% (3)6% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Well considering, I've never been on a legit date or have ever had a girlfriend, and don't receive any real female attention anyway, I do worry at times about not finding someone. But I'm only 20, and thankfully my life seems to be getting more and more exciting, so even given a year or two, who knows what will happen? And there's a whole life ahead of me anyways.
I just figure stay true to myself, do my best in everything, be open to new things, and given time, things will start to turn around and work out. I don't care if I had a million girls after me, as great as feeling wanted would feel... as long as I came across the girl of my dreams and she liked me, and we fell in love, that's all that matters to me!7