Do you worry about whether or not you'll find someone to spend your life with?

• No, I've already found the person I want to spend my life with.
  • No, I haven't found them yet, but I'm sure I will.
  • Yes, I worry about it; I might find them, I might not.
  • I'm certain, or close to it, that I'll never find someone to spend my life with.
  • I don't care if I find one person to spend my life with.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well considering, I've never been on a legit date or have ever had a girlfriend, and don't receive any real female attention anyway, I do worry at times about not finding someone. But I'm only 20, and thankfully my life seems to be getting more and more exciting, so even given a year or two, who knows what will happen? And there's a whole life ahead of me anyways.

I just figure stay true to myself, do my best in everything, be open to new things, and given time, things will start to turn around and work out. I don't care if I had a million girls after me, as great as feeling wanted would feel... as long as I came across the girl of my dreams and she liked me, and we fell in love, that's all that matters to me!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 30

• I think about it, but I don't worry about it. As long as I am happy with the person I am and love myself, I try not to worry. I know, it'll find me and I won't even realize it, which will make it that much more meaningful and appreciated.

• Just about every day, yeah, it's a huge topic on my mind lol

• I've written lots about this on my own blog.

Worrying about it brings negativity and the wrong emotion to you. Consider actually thinking about what it is that you do want in life. I wrote something recently called 'Five Things For Relationship Readiness' at link that people might find interesting. Do check it out.

We must all be looking for our life partner - if that's what you're wanting. Tune your own radar to that person, know what it is you want, be clear, they'll come into your life because you're looking for them. Without focus and the knowing, they'll walk right on by and you'll spend your time with random people.

• No, I don't. =) You know who she is, too.

• nope, there's a lot more to life than that. if I find someone,cool. if I don't, then I always find other things to occupy my time. one thing I will not do is change myself for anybody else. I'm the only one who voted e up to this point, interesting.

More from Guys
25

What Girls Said 25

• I'm actually quite content with the way my life is going and who I will spend the rest of my life with doesn't cross my mind.

• I did worry, quite a lot actually, when I was a 17 year old virgin who'd never even kissed a guy, or had a proper crush, or been hit on (but I guess that's to be expected in a small country town -.-). Then I moved to the city of Darwin. Now I'm 18 and have a wonderful boyfriend, who is always there for me, and I love him so much... I reckon we'll be together for a good long time.

My boyfriend has also informed me about how many guys hit on me (I rarely notice) so now I know that people desire me, I'm sure that I'll find someone to spend my life with. If I haven't already <3

Hope that made sense :)

• I voted A! I got married at 24, and am now 25 =) so we've been together for 1 year now. I think our first year is pretty tough but who knows. We're really committed so no matter how bad or good times come, we'll make it.

• Not really. It would be nice to find that, but it sounds like an awful lot of pressure to put on myself as a single person who has so many other things going on. This notion that you will run off into the sunset with one person forever is nice, but who knows? It may be so, or perhaps you will date several people over the course of your life. Only time will tell, but take each day as it comes and don't compare yourself to everyone else. Everyone's path is different, but one thing's for sure and that's that there are people out there for everybody, so you will find someone special regardless, whether or not it's for a certain period of time or for the rest of your time.

• I really don't care. I have other stuff in life to worry about. My goal is to travel and become a veterinarian.

More from Girls
20