Do you worry about whether or not you'll find someone to spend your life with?
- Yes, I worry about it; I might find them, I might not.Vote A
- No, I haven't found them yet, but I'm sure I will.Vote B
- No, I've already found the person I want to spend my life with.Vote C
- I'm certain, or close to it, that I'll never find someone to spend my life with.Vote D
- I don't care if I find one person to spend my life with.Vote E
Most Helpful Guy
Well considering, I've never been on a legit date or have ever had a girlfriend, and don't receive any real female attention anyway, I do worry at times about not finding someone. But I'm only 20, and thankfully my life seems to be getting more and more exciting, so even given a year or two, who knows what will happen? And there's a whole life ahead of me anyways.
I just figure stay true to myself, do my best in everything, be open to new things, and given time, things will start to turn around and work out. I don't care if I had a million girls after me, as great as feeling wanted would feel... as long as I came across the girl of my dreams and she liked me, and we fell in love, that's all that matters to me!7