What does it mean when a guy tells a girl "keep in touch"?

does it mean he doesn't really care about me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahah you're funny. No it doesn't mean that! It means exactly what it says.

If he didn't have any intentions of caring about you, he wouldn't have said that.

It means he would like to hear from you soon

But really you need to read the way he put it out. He could be just playing you. That sounds like either a guy who's a player or a nice guy. Put your guard up and make sure he's not playing you

Asker upvoted
    • thank u, you're right. but what are some key hints he is playing me? he's hot and cold already...sometimes he's really sweet and nice to me, says hi and talks and even seems nervous and shy, but other times when I text him he will say one word answers and brush things off, and walk by putting his head down avoiding me...i even asked him to hang out he said may be...hes busy

• Yea the hot and cold act is not good when you're trying to read someone. That doesn't help any. When he says he's busy does he mean " Oh well I'm busy then." or does he put it as this " Oh I'm busy then, but how about Saturday night?" The last choice would have been a definate yes he's into you. But it sounds like he didn't try to reschedule a date with you. So that is a sign you need to watch out for. But he's acting shy around you? Maybe he's just trying to play it cool to get you.