Why do chicks look towards the ground when I pass them?

Is it because I'm butt ugly? Or are they shy? Or what? What's up with that girls? Help me please!

Most Helpful Opinion

• People--not just women will look down when they are simply feeling self-conscious. Once a person passes a certain range of proximity they sometimes get uncomfortable with making eye contact with a person.

The next time you're out walking, try noticing how many men as well as women look at the ground before passing you. You'll probably see that it's about 50/50.

It probably has nothing to do with how you look. And anyway, how would we know why they are looking away from you if we have no idea what you look like? :P

If you weren't attractive at all, girls likely wouldn't look at you *at all*. So chill out and don't think about whether or not girls are noticing you. It's when you stop noticing them that they'll start noticing you.

• Thanks :) Awesome answer. Yea I forget that people are self-concious, and I should keep that in mind.

Cheers

• Show Older
    • JC2001 You seem really angry over a unimportant subject. Oh and learn to read the questions before you answer, I was asking girls for help. Or maybe you like wearing skirts

• Now you know what I look like :P I just put up my profile pic :)