Why do I still want someone who clearly doesn't want me?

A few months ago I started seeing this guy that I really liked. The funny thing is I have no idea why I like him, except that he's just really nice and pleasant to be around. In the beginning things were great, but without going into details things went down hill.

So, I started dating someone else because I didn't want to rest my time and energy on someone that wasn't into me. And this guy is really into me and wants to spend time with me. And I've always believed that my life would be easier if I found someone who was more into me than I was into him. And I found that someone. But he...bores me. There's no other word for it. He's perfectly nice, but when with him, I find my mind wandering.

And I keep going back to the first guy though my head tells me he's a waste of time. I really don't know why I'm so into this guy. I think it might be because we're still talking and he still shows some interest in me.

I don't understand why I can't be interested in the guy that actually wants me and why I'm so into the guy that doesn't.

Most Helpful Guy