Why do guys masturbate and watch porn even though they have a girlfriend?

i know all guys masterbate, but why do they do that when they have girlfriends? they have a real person in front of them instead of some video and yet they still watch the porn and masterbate, I'm not complaining or anything I'm just wondering because I don't really understand it lol.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• because guys think a lot after ejaculating. he is probably doing this because he wants to plan your next romantic evening or a surprise birthday party for you. =)

• Lol, they do? he doesn't plan stuff like that for me though..

• Show Older
    • But in all seriously, I think guys just like to fantasize more then women. Supposedly guys reach their sexual peak before women. Just because he masturbates a lot now you do not does not mean that the roles won't switch in the future. There may come a time when he's wondering why you are in the bathroom for an hour or two.

• Well that first situation might just be me... lol ya never know though lol

What Guys Said 2

• yeah it's weird. whenever I have a girlfriend I masturbate much less but still it's just sooo fun you wouldn't understand hahaha

• If you masterbate a few hours before sex it makes sex last longer.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!