Why do guys masturbate and watch porn even though they have a girlfriend?

i know all guys masterbate, but why do they do that when they have girlfriends? they have a real person in front of them instead of some video and yet they still watch the porn and masterbate, I'm not complaining or anything I'm just wondering because I don't really understand it lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• because guys think a lot after ejaculating. he is probably doing this because he wants to plan your next romantic evening or a surprise birthday party for you. =)

• Report

Lol, they do? he doesn't plan stuff like that for me though..

• Report

But in all seriously, I think guys just like to fantasize more then women. Supposedly guys reach their sexual peak before women. Just because he masturbates a lot now you do not does not mean that the roles won't switch in the future. There may come a time when he's wondering why you are in the bathroom for an hour or two.

• Report

Well that first situation might just be me... lol ya never know though lol