Why do some ugly girls get more attention from guys than me?

i am not gorgeous but I am definately better looking than most of them!

could you please try to explain what attracts in a girl?

and girls, does any one of you have this same issue? how do you deal with it?

all opinions are appreciated :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is very subjective. In your eyes, you could be far prettier than these girls that you see getting all the attention. But the girl you call 'ugly' could be gorgeous in the eyes of the guy who's talking to her. If it's easier to grasp this way, think of it in terms of celebrities. I personally think Megan Fox is really ugly but that Anne Hathaway is very pretty. A lot of people would disagree and say that Megan Fox is gorgeous or that Anne Hathaway isn't pretty. Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure you and your friends don't always agree on which celebrity guys are hot. It's all based on the individual's opinion, you know?

The best way to deal with this is remind yourself that there will be guys out there that will find you attractive. Just because you're not seeing them now doesn't mean that they don't exist. I know it's hard to keep that in mind (I go through what you're going through all the time!) but it really does help.

Best of luck and I hope this helped!

• definitely I happen to think anne is generally not pretty but I think magan fox is gorgeous in the face and I like her body to

• you're great :) thx for your answer!