• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean if a guy says he thinks you're too good for him and he's scared he won't meet your standards?

I have been talking to this guy for a month now. Lately I've asked him where his mind is and where he sees things going. He's really sweet full of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Simple he likes you, but he's not sure that you're gonna stick around with him.

• okay. but what if he also says he s not sure he wants a relationship at this very moment ?

• Show Older
    • so with everything being said what would your judgment be with my situation?

• I don't know him or you. You'll have to think about it, maybe take the lead and take him out on dates or invite him over to your place to watch movies and get to know each other some more. The more that he gets to know you and is comfortable around you the more likely he would say yes to being exclusive with you in my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• well from what youve described, he has an affection towards you, but he has insecurities and thinks that you might not find him adequate or find him able to satisfy your needs. you just need to reassure him that he doesn't need to think that. and saying "why are you even bothering with me?" is pretty intimidating. so now he's gone off probably trying to forget about you because he expressed his inner emotions. and once you find him (since its been months) you need to take the cake and say "hey how have you been? I haven't seen you in 4ever". then he'll respond then later in the convo say "hey we should keep in touch. so is it OK if I could have your nummber?"

• sorry I think I answered in the wrong tab

• Not really sure without knowing the guy. The guy could be completely honest and such, just let him know if he is good in your eyes. Give him that bit of confidence if you're interested. On the other hand, the guy could be saying that cause he doesn't want a relationship, but he wants to try and get something from you. Honestly, too hard to tell without knowing the guy, but I want to at least place my bets on the former.

• very true. thanks !

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!