Do guys not like sweet girls?

Time and time again I've always found that the guys I know go for the feisty, more violent girls. I had a friend who was always a bitch to guys and... Show More

These girls are also the type to lead a guy on and play mind games with him as to whether or not they're actually interested. Why do guys still flock to them, even with this knowledge?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'd prefer the sweet supportive girl over the fiesty dominant type. I definitely don't want the violent type; I bruise easy.

What kind of guys are these that go for your friends? Are they the type you would want to be with because they may be getting the quantity of guys but not the quality you want?

I think one reason guys may go for these girls is they are easier. Not easier in sexual terms, but easier to figure out. If she's a dominant personality, she's gonna let a guy know she's interested or willing to have fun. It'll take some work for a guy to figure out a shy, quiet type and whether she's interested.

It's not bad to have the sweet personality in the dating world. Just make sure a guy knows you're interested and hopefully he has the courage to approach you. Guys don't need much, just smile and you should be golden.

• I agreed entirely except for the last setence, tons of guys need a lot more than