Hot bartender...what do I do??

So there's a bar close to campus that I go to fairly often and one of the bartenders is pretty much physically my ideal guy. Whenever I go get a drink I kinda have to restrain myself from jumping over the bar. However, I'm pretty sure he's a good deal older than me, like 7+ years, and by the time I get up the nerve to talk to him about anything other than my next drink I'm pretty much wasted. So what do I do? For as long as I've remembered I've seen guys pass me by because I can't figure out what to say to them, but now whenever I go to this bar and this particular bartender I kinda wish it was just the two of us there and I would do anything and everything to make him happy...but right now all I can do is get drinks from him

Most Helpful Guy

• You may not want to, but I think you have to try this sober. If he's working he's not drinking, neither is he really a part of the social scene there. Figure out roughly when his shift starts, go in and just ask if he'd like to do something when he's not working.

Men just like to be asked straight!

Your current plan isn't working (I don't think it'll ever work) so try changing something (or give up)

• i'll be giving up then, I haven't ever walked into a bar sober and whether or I'm sober or so drunk that I'm holding on to thing to keep from falling I can't talk to guys I think are cute