• Ask
  • myTake

Hot bartender...what do I do??

So there's a bar close to campus that I go to fairly often and one of the bartenders is pretty much physically my ideal guy. Whenever I go get a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You may not want to, but I think you have to try this sober. If he's working he's not drinking, neither is he really a part of the social scene there. Figure out roughly when his shift starts, go in and just ask if he'd like to do something when he's not working.Men just like to be asked straight!Your current plan isn't working (I don't think it'll ever work) so try changing something (or give up)

• i'll be giving up then, I haven't ever walked into a bar sober and whether or I'm sober or so drunk that I'm holding on to thing to keep from falling I can't talk to guys I think are cute

What Guys Said 2

• Physically your ideal guy? He's a bartender. He doesn't care about you. He always has hot chicks throwing their t*ts in his face for cheap drinks. He's going to play his game as best he can and see who will spend the most money, cause the least amount of problems and has the stupid looking boyfriend who is sensitive.

• Wow, I'm sorry you're fat and ugly and no one wants to touch you but the bar has a pretty strict policy of sticking to the specials all the time. And I've been going there for awhile and lately I've seen him hang back and not take as many orders from people as he used to. I'm sorry no one wants to f*ck you, please accept that not ever guy is as big a loser as you

• Show Older
    • And you're black.. LOL. Have fun finding something non-ghetto with a load of illegitimates.

• The irony of two anonymous users calling each other fat and ugly.

What Girls Said 1

• I feel like you should go to the bar next time and not drink, and give him your number and then leave. that way you would stand out from all the other girls and he'll remember you

• the only thing worse than me trying to talk to a hot guy drunk is me trying to talk to a hot guy sober