What does it mean when a guy calls you his lady?

Just wandering because that's what my friends with benefits has started calling me.

Oh sorry. I see now. My mistake. See I need help understanding men lol ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• First of all... your English surely? And to me calling you his 'Lady' shows some attatchment is forming... beware/congratulations depending on how you feel about it lol

• Lol No. We are Americans. I love him. He tells me loves me sometimes too. He just recently starting calling me that thou. Thanks

• Show Older
    • It is a plus among the ladies lol ;)

• So I'd get plenty attention over there with my sophisticated words and unusual slang :)... a holiday may in order hahaha

• I'm thinking that he doesn't know what to call you since the friends with benifits thing isn't usually something you introduce people as.

• Then why call me anything other than friend? He knows I care about him, I think it would be kinda mean and misleading if you are right. So I hope you are wrong lol :)

• Show Older
    • Oh sorry. I see now. My mistake. See I need help understanding men lol ;)And I left my comment in the wrong place...

• Ditto. Well, On understanding women I mean.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!