What does it mean when a guy calls you his lady?

Just wandering because that's what my friends with benefits has started calling me.

Oh sorry. I see now. My mistake. See I need help understanding men lol ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I'm thinking that he doesn't know what to call you since the friends with benifits thing isn't usually something you introduce people as.

• Ditto. Well, On understanding women I mean.

• Oh sorry. I see now. My mistake. See I need help understanding men lol ;)And I left my comment in the wrong place...

• I wasn't thinking he was being mean. More like he wanted to acknowledge or introduce you as something other or more then a friend but didn't know what word to use.

• Show Older
  • First of all... your English surely? And to me calling you his 'Lady' shows some attatchment is forming... beware/congratulations depending on how you feel about it lol

• So I'd get plenty attention over there with my sophisticated words and unusual slang :)... a holiday may in order hahaha

• It is a plus among the ladies lol ;)

• (with a sigh and a smile :) ) Why are we all refered to as Brits? :) ? I'm English, thought American's love English lads, melt when they hear our accents :)

• Show Older

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!