• Ask
  • myTake

Does He Like Me More Than A Friend?

Last year, this guy and I became really good friends. A couple months back I started having more-than-friend feelings towards him. This year, we have... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I will say this. Your relationship is not 100% platonic. If it were, he would not have said 'maybe' when asked if he would pursue a relationship with you. So, you should ask yourself if you value the friendship more than any potential relationship. And you should also be thinking if you guys did go out, and broke up, what would be the result? Would you be able to still be friends? As for his feelings, he must have some feelings for you more than friendship. I'm slightly in the same situation as you. Messege me if you would like =]

What Guys Said 4

• Concidering the maybe, I assume he's interested but afraid of rejection personally.Smiling for no reason at all kind of gives it away aswell I'd say, it does sound like something we do ;)I'd say talk to him and see if he likes you back but be aware that chances are likely he won't come out with it first because if he really is shy and uncomfortable around girls mostly, he won't have any idea that you like him and thus will be afraid of the rejection.

• I'm glad you could tell me that it something that guys do. That helped me a lot! Thanks for answering! [:

• U should just straight up ask him who he likes and tell him who you like if he does like you he might do something with it. It all depends on how shy he is if he's really really shy you should take charge of the conversation and steer it the way you want it to if he is shy I wouldn't stop u. Hope that helps ;)

• It sounds like I may need to get some confidence as well! Thanks for answering, and it did help! [:

• Probably.

• Maybe.

What Girls Said 4

• He likes you, make a move because he seems too shy to do anything about it. He's afraid of being rejected.

• Well, thank you so much for answering! I'll try and make that first move! [:

• He's just not ready to be in a relationship with anyone at the moment. Enjoy the friendship you have with him mean while because you never know what the future may hold for you two (:

• He did actually say earlier in the month that he didn't know if he wanted to date right now. I very much respected that. I'm not so much looking for a dating relationship with him, but I want him to know how much I care about him. I mean, a dating relationship would be a lovely bonus. [: Over the last couple days, however, he has gotten a bit more flirty so I'm starting to wonder if he found out I like him? Haha, I guess I'll just see. [: Thanks for answering!

• I'm really2 sure that he might like you..And you two could be more than a goodfriend XD

• Well, thank you! I really hope you are right! Thanks for answering! [: