Why are some guys shy?

I know this guys, he really good looking! I've seen him looking at me but he's never talked to me. I like the thought that he may be interested but I doubt it. I'm not exactly miss popular. Just a simple girl... I don't understand why this guy who looks so good is so shy? It's not as if I'm intimidating. Do guys judge girls before they even talk to girls? :s

Updates:
thankyou guys for the answers. I will stop questioning his shyness... It's better than some big headed jerk :D lol. I'll try talk to him next time it feels right and hopefully he won't look at me with a blank expression again :( lol. x

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• We judge same way girls do. There are guys who don't and guys who do.There are many reasons why guy, even good looking can be shy. He was hurt somehow, abused or had bad experience, but most probably it is not gained but it is just who he is. He may just not be gifted with "social intelligence" so he mess conversations often and therefore developed shyness. Everybody has flaws.You cannot be certain if he likes you but you may never know if you do not talk to him. Try approach him (works on shy guys very well).

• You'll get a "I'm shy as well" reply.

What Guys Said 4

• It's just like why girls are shy, it's part of his personality. Go talk to him and see what's up.

• guys aren't told that there good looking like girls are so they don't know and don't feel confident like good looking girls all the time

• Just proof that looks *can* make someone more confident about themselves but it isn't a guaranteed thing. Just how a girl won't see herself as anything out of the ordinary (unless she has an attitude problem), a guy doesn't think that about himself either. He may be good looking, but he's still just as affected by nerves as the next guy.Guys might judge a girl beforehand, but in a good (or not bad) way. He might put special emphasis on her and really get nervous because he wants to make an impression on her. We don't really choose who we like, we just like her.

• Some people are shy because they lack confidence or because of past experiences...plus even if you don't think you're intimidatin, someone else might...o and maybe he doesn't think he's good lookin...remember we don't always see or think the same things

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!