My boyfriend doesn't trust me.

We've been together for nearly 4 years now and still he has issues trusting me. He believes I cheat on him. I have never and would never cheat on... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Very simple. He is incurably insecure, and your relationship will not laast. I'm sorry.

After 4 years, why have you stayed with him this long, after all the repeated accusations? I'd like to beliieve he has some sort of redeeming quality, but honestly, if he has driven you to seek help in forums such as these, I am finding it difficult to believe.

You can try couples' counseling, if you wish, but I have a feeling he'd never agree. My suggestion, as diddicult as it may be? Leave him. Better to end it on your terms now, than on his terms whenever.

Best of luck.

• 11d

i have to disagree - he needs PERSONAL counselling not couples type. you must really love him to put up with all that but its very unhealthy , it will hurt you