My boyfriend doesn't trust me.

We've been together for nearly 4 years now and still he has issues trusting me. He believes I cheat on him. I have never and would never cheat on him. Cheating is one of the most vile things you could do to someone you love. I don't even flirt with other guys. I recently found out that he put a keylogger on my computer. I found a piece of paper where he had all my passwords written down. He's seen everything I've done online, none of which that would have even remotely suggested I was doing naughty things behind his back, as I wasn't. He also goes through my phone all the time. It pisses me off, but I have nothing to hide so I let him without complaining too much. He has a friend who crashes at our place for a few days here and there. My boyfriend accuses me of having sex with his friend because he has to go to bed early and I stay up late, as does his friend. I sit on the couch with my laptop while his friend plays xbox. Real hot and heavy stuff there. He has this idea in his head... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Very simple. He is incurably insecure, and your relationship will not laast. I'm sorry.

After 4 years, why have you stayed with him this long, after all the repeated accusations? I'd like to beliieve he has some sort of redeeming quality, but honestly, if he has driven you to seek help in forums such as these, I am finding it difficult to believe.

You can try couples' counseling, if you wish, but I have a feeling he'd never agree. My suggestion, as diddicult as it may be? Leave him. Better to end it on your terms now, than on his terms whenever.

Best of luck.

i have to disagree - he needs PERSONAL counselling not couples type. you must really love him to put up with all that but its very unhealthy , it will hurt you