• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend constantly stares at me. what's he thinkin?

me and my boyfriend of 2 months now will just constantly look at me for a long periods time and I see it in the corner of my eye, even while were... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He thinks you're pretty. That's it. You two make I contact, he realizes he's been staring and that's rude so he looks away. There really isn't much of a deeper motive.

What Guys Said 3

• don't ever ask him what he's thinking. worst question ever and the answer is obvious its going to be you.

• In my opinion it's not weird at all. If you like something a lot then you tend to look at that something a lot. In this case it's you. Maybe he wants to compliment you on how beautiful you are but doesn't want to make things awkward.

What Girls Said 2

• he's probably thinking about you! seeing as he is staring at you. next time you catch him doing it and you make eye contact lean in and kiss him!. its normally an amazing feeling. (my boyfriend stares at me all the time and then when I catch him and we kiss its like extra passionate. I love it.)

• My boyfriend does the same thing. I asked him about it and he said he didn't know why. He just does it. We have been dating for around six months now and he still does it. I wouldn't worry about. Men were created to be visual creatures so they are going to look at you.