I am so desperate for a boyfriend. How do I get one?

I have never been in a relationship before and at this point it depressing me. I see so many people walking, kissing and holding hands with their lovers and it makes me want to cry a river. But theproblem is that I'm very shy so I have no luck. in converting a guy from a friend to boyfriend. For... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta learn to take chances.

"I don't know what guys think when girls show signs of liking them."

Either they'll be driven crazy for the chance to be with you (as you're a fun loving, beautiful, caring girl, right? :-) ), or they'll be flattered.

But you know what, it doesn't matter what we think. You have to put yourself out there and take a chance of rejection. The first few times it will be extremely painful, and it doesn't get much better. But how much is it worth it to you to be with somebody? From the sounds of it you're just like everybody else- IT'S VERY IMPORTANT!

Tips? Just ask a single guy out to dinner. Yes, we can pick up on some of that nervousness that girls often have, but I'd say 99% of men will find that attractive, because it shows that you are digging him so much that you are very afraid of messing it up.

Like the Anonymous User that previously posted said, you gotta practice. Just remember that you are worthy of what you want.

If you need to know something else, be sure to ask here or through PM. Best of luck to you!

• I really appriciate the advice! It gave me a lot more confidence.