What do guys find attractive in high school girls?

I am pretty 5 foot 8 weigh 130 and have nice boobs and butt but no guys ask me out I have brown hair and hazel eyes and dress nicely and wear... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Nicolette has it right.

Get out of the house and go where the guys are; it doesn't really matter where that is. Go with some friends, but make sure there are guys around. Spend time with them. Get involved with whatever activities they are doing. Talk. Laugh. Have a good time, and pretend like you don't care if you're single or not, because you're going to enjoy yourself either way. Don't get offended by "guy behavior". Guys are often crude, especially at your age, but don't take offense. And don't be afraid to ask them questions, like you might on here.

Do that for a month or two, probably not even that long, and you'll be back on here asking how you can get the guys to quit asking you out, and what App you can download to keep track of your suitors.

In other words, if you're outgoing and fun, guys are going to want you around, and many of them are going to want you for themselves, and will RUN to ask you out. Know what I mean?