Guy gets annoyed by it?

Why do some girls get really clingy with their boyfriends or with a guy who they like, even though the guy gets annoyed by it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I concur with the ladies who have said that this results from insecurity.

However, I am taking a different stance on how to deal with it. If you're dating a girl and she is feeling insecure, I think it's time to be a real man and make her feel secure. The more I read the questions posted here, the more I understand the unbelievably complicated mess women have to wade through to find a decent guy. Why they bother, I don't know.

But it's easy to see why they would feel worried - and as the boyfriend of a worried girl, I think it's time to accept that you have to accept your girlfriend's emotions. Is it annoying? Yes, it can be. But I get annoyed when my favorite sports team loses - in truth, that's more annoying than a girl who calls too much. Think I've given up sports for that reason?

It's an emotion, a feeling. And it doesn't seem right to me to tell her she annoys you. I think you should take it as a challenge - can you make her comfortable? Can you make her life better for having met you?