Does it mean anything if he invites you along to dinner with family?

I had date plans with a guy I've been seeing for about 6 weeks. He called and asked me if it was okay if we met up with some of his family members for dinner and drinks. It wasn't his parents...haven't met them. It was his brother, sister-in-law, nephew, etc... I also haven't met his children. At dinner, he simply introduced me by name...not "this is my friend" or "this is my girlfriend" etc... My question is: Does the fact that he took me out to dinner with some of his family members mean anything at all in terms of where his head is at about *us*? Or is this just something guys might do without any meaning at all?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Uh... YEAH... it means something. Generally this means that you're special. It means he likes you enough, and is starting to get more comfortable with you. It means that he's more sure you'll be sticking around longer, and he wants people close to him, to get to know you too, and maybe get an impression of you. This is all a very good thing. Sure there's a chance he's doing this without reason, but that's not where the smart money is.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!