• Ask
  • myTake

Would you be pissed if you liked a guy and were talking to him and he went on a date with another girl?

Ok this one is for the ladies, ok here's the deal, I am talking to this girl and I really like her, and I think she likes me, but here's my problem... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• OH My God.I am exactly at the situation that you have with the original girl.ARE YOU MY BF!? .OO.NO WAY.00.*SURPRISED*.I am doubtful he sees me as her girlfriend now but I know he goes to bars and I got upset when he was there with bar girls tough he claims no one talks to him there. Yea that's to bad,Please do not do that.I mean date with bar girl or original one and if you are going to date with bar girl then inform the other girl that you don t want to be friend with her because you are on date with bar girl.I mean let her to know your situation.I am really upset and confused now because I really do not know whether I have to break up with him or not.I am in middle of two way.However,If he was going to tell me the truth as soon as possible I would go to date with other men.Please date with only one girl at same time and let the girl that knows you before don t live in her dreams for you.OK if you wanna know how bad it is put yourself in the shoes of the original girl and think that you are that girl.I bet you didn t like to date a girl who at the same time is on date with other boy and hides it from you.

• My boyfriend texts to me by his phone when he is in the bar but suddenly he turns off his mobile or cuts chatting and when I ask him what happened in bar or is he with other girls there.He says nothing really or believes that he can not talk to anybody there as he is shy.I wish if he is dating with other girls be brave and SAY it to me clearly that he is dating because that's my right as a human.Suppose your girlfriend had another guy dating and was hidding it from you even when you asked her to tell the truth

• I bet that's not a good feeling.and its not part of humanity to like all the things happen only for you.I mean she is a human and she has the right to make her future according to what is in reality .She is a human like you so please don t let her to live in her own dreams that she has about you.Say her aloud the reality of your life.Don t make situation worse by hiding everything.Please.thank you

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think you should feel too guilty its not like your in a commited relationship with the girl.And if you do this kind of thing frequently then it sounds like you are not really ready for any type of commitment. So just enjoy yourself and have fun and when you find the right one you will know.

• honestly, yes. If you ask a girl out, have a planned date and are interested in the original girl as a possible relationship then you should not be making out with other girls. You are not an item yet and probably won't be if she finds out you asked her out while at the same time making out with another woman.If she found out it would send the message that you only asked her out to try and get in her pants. Things happen when you drink, it lowers your judgement and can make you go with the moment. But since you stated that bad things happen, ect. Then you know how things usually turn out. So if your actually interested in original girl then I would try to stay away from the bars, at least until you find out if it is going to work out with her.You also should decide which one you want to try to be in a relationship with. If your thinking of going with the girl at the bar then yes you should cancel your date. If not then you should put a curb on leading the bar girl on.

• I see your point, but honestly if your not with her as in boyfriend and girlfriend whoes to say she's not doing the exact same thing? I would see it as this I might get mad if someone said hey that chick your talking to was making out with some dude, but then again she's single and I am to so who is right and who is wrong? I think its fair game until your official, but then again some might disagree so idk.

• Well for different people there are different views. Yes, if your not an official couple then really making out with others or going out with others isn't against the rules. BUT it definitly sends a message that your not really interested in her. You might be interested but not interested enough to wait and see if things will work, how you guys will click, or put effort in focusing on just her as a potential relationship. I also see it as a disrespectful, though I am sure many will disagree.

• Girls only get pissed off when you are not honest. Obviously, you are not ready for any type of commitment. Yes you might like that girl, but you're doing too much outside the box to really honestly say that you really like her.You may like her more than the other women, but you just like all women.and you're annoyed because you don't want to get "caught" or make that girl mad. If she knows what to expect, and knows how you get when you drink, then she'll have to right to get mad.But make sure you use protection, because you're not ready for a baby.or the other dangers you're subjecting yourself to.

• Hi. Yes, I think the original girl would be feeling hurt, even if you are not in a committed relationship with her, if she HAS feelings for you ! Decide for yourself, do you really care for this original girl? Do you kind of feel happy thinking of may be a possible relationship with her? If yes, then, I say you are damaging your chances with the original girl by dating the bar girls. If you don't really think of a relationship with her, then it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 1

• No you are fine. I date multiple women at the same time. Until the time comes to pick one to get exclusive with, I don't see any reason not to date multiple people. There are too many people out there to find them one at a time.

• Hope your multiple dated girls have also multiple dated guys for themselves at the time that they are dating you.I bet they don t have any guys more than you and you are sure about that if not you were not going to date with none of them.shame on you.

• Show Older
    • Playboys normally don t want a long relationship because they can not have even if they want as one day their girlfriend is gonna know everything and put an end.

• Well seeing as none of them are my girlfriends, there isn't a problem. I think you are confusing dating with being in a relationship. When dating, I am not committed to any one person and I don't see or talk to them regularly. I might set up a date every couple of weeks or send them a text message here and there. When in a relationship, I only see one person and I see and talk to them regularly. I talk to them about every other day and we go out often and spend more time with each other.