• Ask
  • myTake

How to show a guy you like him?

We flirt with each other when we're around, I've asked him out to a movie and dinner night with me once (alone), I text and call him sometimes. I really don't know what else to do.I'm only 60% sure he's into me. He notices when I'm feeling cold and offers me his jumper, remembers every little detail about our conversation and gets a little nervous when its just us two (like, when I said the word 'wrist' he replied 'breast'). My gut feeling tells me that he's unsure about his feelings towards me and vice versa, so I wanna show him that I like him. I know the only way of showing you really like him and want a serious relationship is to tell him.but I'm not really sure HOW and WHAT TO SAY. He;s also a little shy.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• alright, my advice would be to keep up with the flirting, see him and talk to him at least 3 times a week, this will show him that your making time for him. a couple more movie dates would hurt either. instead of taking him jumper when your cold, suggle up to him, if it's a zip then when it's open put it around you while he's still wearing it. giving him a kiss here and there won't hurt.your into him and it's looks a lot like he's into you, so what you wanna do is just try and 'drift' into the relationship, there's no need to make anything official before you start dateing him, if it gets to the point where your gone all the way then you might wanna tlak to him the next morning to make sure that he see's you as a girlfriend and not friends with benefits (frineds with benfits), you can talk to him about that before that stage if you want, but don't talk about it straight after.

What Guys Said 3

• what's your problem?ASK HIM OUT!It's PERFECTLY OK to ask a guy out!good luck

• Stop calling him for a week or two and see what happens. If he does call back and ask you out then you can proceed further like setting up the kiss moment. If not, then probably he's just dragging you, so you need to let him know that you got a lot of opportunity out there

• (brush ur hair behind ur hair in front of him when you say it its a body sign of attraction)then give him compliements when he deserve them like haircutsand tell him that the single life is boring this is obvious but will get his attention and he will know what to doi hope that helps:)can you help me with mine link

What Girls Said 1

• With a shy guy you can never really be sure, and the fact is not necessarily that he is unsure of his feelings, he is unsure of yours towards him an dthat makes him selfconcious. My boyfriend is exactly the same way and the best thing you can do to initiate the relationship is to talk as much as possible and make him comfortable with you. If he feels comfortable talking to you everything will be easier, next you just kinda need to do everything indirectly, if you start making the decisions for the beginning of your relationship, chances are you will continue to make them for the rest of it and therefore you should let him start things even if it means being very patient until he is comfortable.