Why do men treat the girl that they like very mean?

hes really mean even though I can see that he likes me.he treats every other girls like he'll do anything for them but he's not like that to me.hell hug girls an tell them their beautiful but with me he's jus arrogant .age is an issue to him as well because he's 5 years older than me.the other day eh told me that he sees himself a lot in me and that we share the same character.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's called teasing. That's all he's doing. Just like girls do.you have to look for the little clues us guys give off to you.

What Guys Said 2

• not all guys do this.some guys think they have to be a jerk to make girls like them.

• Well of course not all guys treat the girl that they like in a mean way , sometimes they tease her but not to be mean in doing that tell him how you feel about it .

What Girls Said 1

• The same thing happened to me. This guy was a jock and really hot, he could have any girl that he wanted, had a 98% average in class, and partied like crazy. but he disrespected me sexually and then felt bad when I rejected him.