• Ask
  • myTake

Is he flirting or just being friendly?

Alright, so I have this guy friend in my geometry class. I have to admit, I find him attractive. Though when we first met and became friends, he told... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I'm with her. It doesn't seem sincere as far as "relationship status" goes in which someone who is serious would take it slow and not be so forthcoming. I say be careful because it just seems like he is flirting and it isn't going to get really serious. He might just get a kick out of souping girls heads up and then leaving them out in the cold. He may get thrills from MAKING someone like him. I say play along but don't get too wrapped up in him girlfriend. Play it cool and don't let him toy with your emotions. Think about it, if you read into it too much and you get rejected, guess who you'll still have to see at school and in geometry class?! Yeah, he knows that he is attractive and that's why he is doing that. On the other hand he may honestly be feeling you. He is a little too open with it for me and is moving to fast for you to take it seriously. Watch him closely. I think he is a player and that you aren't the only girl he is playing with like that.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• hes flirting with you big time and I guess he might like you BUT careful because he might be a player.

• I wish I knew for you. I'm in the same situation. Look at his consistency. If he's consistent, I think that that counts for a lot. Its VERY difficult not to get attatched by behavior- trust me I know that for sure. Just wait and see. If nothing happens, just consider him a really cool guy friend who likes to meet girls and make friends with girls by flirting. God bless you.