Is he flirting or just being friendly?

Alright, so I have this guy friend in my geometry class. I have to admit, I find him attractive. Though when we first met and became friends, he told me he was a bit flirt though wasn't aware of it half the time. I was cool with it at the beginning, not really particularly interested anyways. After... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'm with her. It doesn't seem sincere as far as "relationship status" goes in which someone who is serious would take it slow and not be so forthcoming. I say be careful because it just seems like he is flirting and it isn't going to get really serious. He might just get a kick out of souping girls heads up and then leaving them out in the cold. He may get thrills from MAKING someone like him. I say play along but don't get too wrapped up in him girlfriend. Play it cool and don't let him toy with your emotions. Think about it, if you read into it too much and you get rejected, guess who you'll still have to see at school and in geometry class?!

Yeah, he knows that he is attractive and that's why he is doing that. On the other hand he may honestly be feeling you. He is a little too open with it for me and is moving to fast for you to take it seriously. Watch him closely. I think he is a player and that you aren't the only girl he is playing with like that.