What does it mean when a guy asks you to go home with you?

I met this guy at a club, we exchange #s and we been texting since them... Last night we went out to Dave and busters... He lives about 40min from me so he drove to meet me there... Everything went well had a good time... Then when we were leaving he asked me if I wanted to go back to his place and... Show More

so nothing has happen between us... we just been going out on dates... I did pick him up from he's house the other day and he didn't invited me in... lol so that's a good thing.. I have another questionm so when we go out and when I'm about to leave home or what ever we just hug goodbye no kiss involved... he doesn't make the move to kiss me and I don't know if I should... I'm not easy and don't want to make myself look like I am...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait it out. It was only the first date. Not good form of him to ask as now you assume he's just after sex (which he may be). But if you still like him after that and want to see where it will go, keep dating him, just don't go back to his place until you're ready. You may have to wait a little longer than you would've to feel comfortable since now you're not sure of his intentions, but that's his fault for asking so quick, not yours.