I don't know what's up. What does a guy mean by "we're more like friends"?

what does a guy mean when he said " we're more like friends" ?

i was actully giving him a back rub after he did something nice, and he said "that's gay we're more like friends" then I said "i know right I'm playing" then he laughed what does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 8

• Simply when a guy says:

We're more like friends it means We are more like friends.

• He meant what he said. He knows that nothing is going to happen between you two so he's just going to stay friends.

• He means exactly what he said? Lol

• I'm just not into you.

• Your just friends

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 9

• it means that you are more than friends, a kind of flirty.. but never a girlfriend! so, do not pay attention to him, not more than a friend!

• he might not be so comfortable with you giving him a back rub, did he asked for it himself?

so he said its not that good you are doing so, because you may seems more than friends while you are just friends!

• that' means he doesn't want to commit and just sees you as just friends. if you do anything more than friends, it doesn't matter to him.

• he isn't sexually attracted to you.

• it means he only likes you as a friend.

More from Girls
4