I don't know what's up. What does a guy mean by "we're more like friends"?

what does a guy mean when he said " we're more like friends" ?

i was actully giving him a back rub after he did something nice, and he said "that's gay we're more like friends" then I said "i know right I'm playing" then he laughed what does that mean?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Simply when a guy says: We're more like friends it means We are more like friends.

• it means §; it means you are in the friend zone. :) And he isn't attracted to you.

• He meant what he said. He knows that nothing is going to happen between you two so he's just going to stay friends.

• I'm just not into you.

• he means that you are more then friends so make your move he's hinting to you.

• so, how am I going to make a move if there's no romantic chemistry? please answer I would really appreciate it :)

• Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what he means as in, there's no romantic chemistry between you two, at least in his eyes. And you're welcome :)

• well I know that it's actually stupid to ask such a question. but I'm not an american woman so I don't know if it's slang. I really don't get it at first I thought he meant we we're JUST friends as in just friends not more than that :) thank you so much for answering

• He means exactly what he said? Lol

• yes

• Your just friends

What Girls Said 9

• It means he isn't interested in flirting with you therefore being in a relationship with you.

• it means he doesn't want to hook up with you

• he might not be so comfortable with you giving him a back rub, did he asked for it himself?so he said its not that good you are doing so, because you may seems more than friends while you are just friends!

• It means, you are friends.

• that' means he doesn't want to commit and just sees you as just friends. if you do anything more than friends, it doesn't matter to him.

• Decoding "we're more like friends": Means, "We're more like friends." Usually an English degree will help you to understand English.

• it means that you are more than friends, a kind of flirty.. but never a girlfriend! so, do not pay attention to him, not more than a friend!

• he isn't sexually attracted to you.

• it means he only likes you as a friend.