If a guy really truly likes you does he have to call you everyday?

sometimes he calls sometimes he doesn't but it seems to me that I'm always available when he calls me but he's not always available for me. does he like me? or is he using me for when he has nothing to do.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• well my ex-guy would only invite me over when he was bored.and it turned out yes, he was using me.Not that he didn't like me (or your guy doesn't like you) but it's possible he has a different idea of your relationship than you do. Do you want to date? do you want a relationship? or are you in this for FWB? You have to make your choice very clear to him.If he's willing to date, (or you guys already are dating), than he should be MAKING time for you, not fitting you into his schedule whenever he has nothing else to do.Being used is not fun, especially when they own up to it and you have to split up. Just make sure you and your guy are on the same wave length, and if you aren't, then you should be the one ending it (if he's using you) because ti's not healthy to be in a one-way relationship where you think the world of him and he only likes you for FWB.I know It's hard to ask this kind of question to him at first because you know you might get the answer you're dreading (that he doesn't like you as much as you like him), but even so, you'll get over him eventually and find someone who appreciates you and works for your relationship and you'll be a MILLION times happier. Trust me.

What Guys Said 1

• If a guy really truly likes you he doesn't have to call you every day. he might dislike talking on the phone. he might not want to crowd you. he might not want to seem pushy. he might be playing hard-to-get and not want to appear desperate. how long have you been seeing him? if it's a new relationship he might want to move slowly and not be in a lot of contact. He's the only one who knows if he's calling only when he has nothing else to do. Ask him about it if it bothers you.

What Girls Said 2

• no, if a guy calls you a lot, he really likes you! My current boyfriend calls me a lot and I love it because every time I hear from him I realize how much he cares. way better than my ex who would literally call me once every 9 days.

• Guys are like that, he probably feels the same way you do about calling and what not, maybe you should make some comment to him about that he's a busy guy and you feel odd because your always available when he calls you. See where that takes you.