What does it mean when a guy double takes?

What I mean is when a guy looks briefly at a girl then looks again as if he missed something. Just want to know. :) Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it means that he thought you were super hot, and had to look back. HOWEVER, there have been cases where I was simply looking around, my glance passed over a girl who was looking dead at me, then it registered that she was looking at me and I looked back. I didn't necessarily think she was cute, I just looked back because I was caught off guard by someone staring right at me like that. So don't jump to any conclusions just yet and don't start wishfully thinking because your brain really WANTS him to like you. Make sure you know for sure first! :)

• Hmm I get what you mean by you doing that when you catch someone staring at you. But what happens if the guy double takes when the girl isn't looking, THEN she looks up and catches him, and he looks away quickly?

• Show Older
    • lol. he sounds like creeper then, he's with someone. yikes. but yeh, you girls are distracting! can't get anything done if you're around xD

• haha your funny!