• Ask
  • myTake

Does he like me if he doesn't text back?

So I'm waiting for my best frind becasue he's shown many signs he likes me but he's still very sad from his break up 4 months ago, and sometimes... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you shouldn't be waiting. The chances are he is thinking of you as a friend only! If he had feelings for you he would go for it. If a guy wants something, they find a way to get it, especially since you guys are so close.Try and pull away for a bit and watch his reaction. Sometimes we don't recognize what we have until we loose it. See if this works on him..Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• i suck at texting, so maybe he has similar problems

• Suck at texting as in, even if you like a girl you'll still be carless of the texting convo?

• i can't seem to text something to a girl that will keep her interested in texting back at me, usually after 5 texts she gets bored and stops texting

What Girls Said 2

• He would be a great guy just to be best friends with..take it slow, let him heal his emotions, and see what happens. Good luck ?�