She has no interest in you?

If a girl doesn't text you, does she mean she has no interest in you? So I like this girl, and I finally got to grab her number., and I texted her for a couple days, and she replies as if she is interested, but I began to notice that, she would never text me unless I text first. Does this mean she is showing no interest in me?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are two possible answers here. One: she is interested in you but she wants to see how far will you go to get a date with her. Like girl below me said.she is playing stupid game with you. Two: She is not interested in you but she still going to give you a shot to see if there is going to feeling for you in the future. Or she might be a friendly person and she just like to talk to everyone like that. I know for me when I like a guy I will try to text or call him and see what he is up too but that me thought all girls are different.

What Girls Said 17

• It could be she's trying to play games. make you chase her. Or it could be that she's really busy and doesn't think about texting or has nothing to say. If she really really is showing she's interested, then she probably is playing "the game" lame. I know.

• I'm in a situation where if I text her she responds and we have a bit of an exchange but then stops talking w/o saying bye. what does that mean? I did ask for a 2nd date once and she didn't respond. Should I call her one more time or should I just move on?

• Absolutely not! My guy has always texted me first and still does to this day! Now, I'll text first every once in a while, but not often. He seems to like things the way they are too. If your girl is anything like me, she wants you to take the leadership role and be the one to intiate contact. She probably doesn't want to bother you, never knowing when a good time is, and probably doesn't want to come across as throwing herself at you either. And you said that she replies to your texts. I would think that if she wasn't interested, she would ignore you or let you know somehow that she wasn't interested. The fact that she's even replying is a good sign. Just keep doing what you're doing and eventually you'll find out sooner or later how she really feels. Good luck! :-)

• Texting these days.ha ha ha. Like a few of the other females here, I've been in a similar situation. If she replies, she's interested.

Have you thought about having a voice conversation though? If you really want to date this girl, you'll have to show that kind of initiative and leap into "intimacy", I think. Because, I've seen guys/girls with other people (possibly a "date" itself), texting! Soooo, it makes people wonder "what the hell are you actually doing?" when you're texting! I'm just saying.

• That's not true. If she always reply to your text message that means she is interested in you. Well, you guys are not in a relationship yet, why don't you do the chase first? So, show her that you care and interested in her. Don't text too often though, maybe every 2 days. Goodluck ^.^

• Whether or not she does like you, she probably hasn't started the texting because you have and, therefore, she expects you to continue it. That's what usually happens to me: unless I have something important to say or ask, if the guy has been the one to initiate the texting [or myspace comments, messages, etc.] then I don't text or write to him first. Usually he does continue the initiating of it especially if he likes me at least as a friend/person, usually more though. But if we recently exchanged numbers and he hasn't initiated the texting yet then I will.and usually he doesn't ever initiate it after that. My advice is to wait a day then initiate the texting, but text something interesting whether than just "hey" or "what's up/how's it going?".that's what guys usually start out texting to me and it just gets old and boring.

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 8

• I wouldn't think too hard about this. My girlfriend used to always text me first for the first couple weeks of us dating, and now I usually text her first, sometimes we don't text at all during the day and just talk at night. Sometimes we also talk about how we liked the texts we got during the day when we talk at night! So, it really varies, and sometimes there just isn't anything to text about in the first place.

Try not to get too into the whole texting situation though, because multiple times I've sent my girlfriend a text or she's sent me a text and it didn't go through. So we're waiting for hours to get a reply and it never comes! Texting is handy, but keep verbal communication at the center of it all.

• I hate texting. I used to do the same thing to girls. I'm a bit different now though.

Doesn't mean a thing.

• When it comes to girls, never ever ever EVER try to "logify" why a girl doesn't text you/call you back. The one thing you have to ask yourself is, "Do I have something important to talk about, or am I just making conversation?" If you want to make conversation, then do it in-person. Call or text her to get here there w/ you.

Be direct: "Listen, Love. Let's meet up at Starbucks... DRINKS, ON-YOU! :p "

She'll likely text back: "Isn't it the other way around? Shouldn't you be treating ME?"

You: "Only if you're worth it. Show up and we'll see ;)"

The whole point is to get her out w/ you. Then you build a rapport and see where you stand. With her in front of you, you can see the body language; you can caress her hand. You can't kiss a girl through the phone. Be cocky & playful, but don't be a complete prick or bend to her every demand.

• Some girls don't believe in texting or calling first; so when you do text her this is what your looking for. If she is trying to keep the conversation going that's a good thing. If she is giving you long texts and questions then your good. Give her a short answer and see if she tries to get the conversation going again. If she is giving you short texts with dead end answers then she probably trying to give you a clue that she's not interested. Texting is hard because you really can't tell what they are feeling when they write a text; so really talk to her it's a lot more fun and you really get to know her facial expressions and the good and bad vibes from each other.

• trust me man, a girl doesn't just give out a number unless your a friend or if she is interested in you..she isn't ignoring you and it seems like she could like you..girls don't text guys first cus they don't want to feel like they are being a pain and they could feel maybe insecure...trust me she is into you

More from Guys
3