Is he busy, shy, or losing interest?

the guy I've been dating has cooled off slightly in contacting me every day. when we first met, he would always inquire about my day and text me random stuff throughout, but now his messages seem somewhat lackluster and he seems to not initiate as often (although he agrees to do things when I... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• From the sounds of it he thought he was being clingy to.. So he's stepping back..

And ya that means he's losing intrest.. Most likly your not showing enough back to him

How often do you start trying to contact him first..

Have you ever showed him that you liked him talking to you.. Or did you just show him you thought he was clingy

Its also possable he's just busy.. Just ask him out he'll tell you

• i try to initiate every other time maybe... lately it just seems like I'm being more forward with trying to see him, but he does initiate a fair amount in talking to me, not so much in trying to see me. he has always been sort of passive to begin with but I am just noticing this more and more because I'm actually starting to like him.

how do I show him that I like him and I like talking to him?

• Show Older
    • at least he didn't tell me he was busy. but I don't know if that just means he is being polite. this past week has been eating me up because the frequency of our communication has dropped significantly

• He said .

"yeah we should hangout, I'll let you know."

This was not him saying he will ask you out...

This was him saying if you gave him a time and place he'd let you know if he's not busy..

So ask him out.. Plan somthing and go