Do black girls like Hispanic men?

Interracial dating is more common, but I hardly see a black girl with a Hispanic guy. I myself am looking for one. I would like a girl's opinion about this. What's the deal? Do you ladies like us Hispanic guys? To make things clear, many hispanic guys take a second look at a cute black girl that walks by except that most of us think that they wouldn't give us the time of day. Come on black ladies give us some feedback.

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course everyone is different, but I like Hispanic men and many of my friends do too. Especially if he has an accent that just makes me weak lol! I personally rarely date outside of my race because I'm worried about what the guy thinks. I usually am like he might not like black girls so I never make a move or show interest. That is probably true for a lot of girls and that's why we just stick to our own, but yeah I would go out with a Hispanic guy.