Why do guys act like they like you and then just ignore you?

I seriously am starting to get annoyed by him. He acts as if he's seriously interested in me one day and then just completely ignores me the other day. He won't talk to me, only stare and look stupid. Okay, we don't even talk a lot at all, but he doesn't even greet me when I walk in. We work together a lot and it's always nice to see him, but I am getting sick and tired of his games. Like I said, we don't talk a lot at all, but I'd love to tell him to quit with whatever he's doing, I just don't know how. I don't want to scare him off, because I really do like him. I am just sick of his games.

It's not the first time this has happened. Why would you mess with someone's head like this? He seems like a lovely person and not the player kind of guy.

Sorry, I know not all guys are like this and there are most definitely girls out there who do the same, I'm just really frustrated.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I have exactly the same problem. And it sucks! -.-

• Because guys are either amazing or they suck. And, it all depends on how they wake up feeling.